Hi from Indiana

Status
Not open for further replies.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hello...

My name is Amy.

About 5 years ago, I was on here because I was involved with a man from the DR. I got taken for a ride then. I have now found someone else...but I think it's heading in the same direction...unfortunately...

Anywho...I really enjoyed the conversations when i was here previously and remembered this site so thought I would pop on and try again.

Once, shame on him. Twice, shame on you. Be careful out there.

amybeth74

Feb 12, 2017
Being careful....

Once, shame on him. Twice, shame on you. Be careful out there.

Definitely being careful this time. After he asked for money, and I told him no, he got upset but he is still talking to me and hasn't asked again.

He actually sent me money 2 weeks ago. I was having a hard time, waiting on my taxes and he actually sent me money to get by until my paycheck came through. Needless to say I was extremely shocked. :paranoid:

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
No..not me...my username was amyhutch...just looked it up. but that is similar...except i didn't go as far as the K-1 and all that...I broke it off when I figured out he took me for a ride...

But did you enjoy the ride? That is what is important!
Der Fish

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hello...

My name is Amy.

About 5 years ago, I was on here because I was involved with a man from the DR. I got taken for a ride then. I have now found someone else...but I think it's heading in the same direction...unfortunately...

Anywho...I really enjoyed the conversations when i was here previously and remembered this site so thought I would pop on and try again.

Once, shame on him, twice, shame on you......

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
He actually sent me money 2 weeks ago. I was having a hard time, waiting on my taxes and he actually sent me money to get by until my paycheck came through. Needless to say I was extremely shocked. :paranoid:

I think we are too.

I am finding this very hard to believe.

He sent you money? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
I think we are too.

I am finding this very hard to believe.

He sent you money? hmmmmmmmmmmmm

Another made-up BS story.

Just in case it isn't, a word of advice to the OP-stop sweating third world underdogs only to get upset when they ask for money. If you are looking for an uneducated loser to love, go to your nearest drug rehab center or homeless shelter. The quality of mate will be on par with what you're trying to score with in the DR.

Milo Mitt

Jul 21, 2014
I wasn't on this board on your first go-round, and I am notoriously evil to new posters. I might suggest that you get in touch with DRSisterhood via this board and take this issue there. The community is not lascivious for details and the advice is better.

Good luck on all of it. This place can be a great source of information, as long as it is approached with gimlet eye and a very thick skin.

Welcome.

I wonder if this DRSisterhood have a toolbox with proper analysis to apply on this case:). It is very unlikely to be true though. By the way I just looked up DRSisterhood on the internet and it sounds pretty cool on my opinion.

If I understood it correctly they even perform on the ground check ups for the person in need of a confirmation of some sort. Maybe there is a 24/7 task-force ready to deploy..

I am quite sure they do deliver the answers/recommendations in a more softer way compared to this board. Probably both pros and cons with that..

spanky27312

Dec 7, 2008
Definitely being careful this time. After he asked for money, and I told him no, he got upset but he is still talking to me and hasn't asked again.

That's how the smart chicas work, no money initially but later going for the big payday... please be careful

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
[QUOTE[/QUOTE]

Can you share in what manner he sent money? There are those of us here who have tried to send money from the DR and could not figure out how to do so into a first world country. Probably the same ones of us who find this difficult to believe!
Der Fish

greydread

Platinum
Jan 3, 2007
Another made-up BS story.

Just in case it isn't, a word of advice to the OP-stop sweating third world underdogs only to get upset when they ask for money. If you are looking for an uneducated loser to love, go to your nearest drug rehab center or homeless shelter. The quality of mate will be on par with what you're trying to score with in the DR.

Brutal. True, but brutal.

The problem with domestic losers is that you never quite get them off your shoe. You can stop every 15 minutes to scrape the sole on the curb but you'll end up walking into the house with those shoes in your hand...metaphorically speaking.

Foreign losers are much easier to shake, just get on a plane and plan next year's vacation to a new island. They've got them there too. That old saying...don't mess where you eat...couldn't be more applicable here.

Berzin

Banned
Nov 17, 2004
"Dread, that sounds too logical. One reason some women look for long distance relationships is the whole fantasy factor. They stay home dreaming of their hot Latin lover, and spend their waking hours projecting all the qualities they wish the man possessed. Those feelings become more pronounced the longer they are apart.

And as we've seen, long-distance breakups can be just as prolonged and brutal as any other.

Dominicans are oftentimes accused of being illogical, yet look at what we have right here.

amybeth74

Feb 12, 2017

Can you share in what manner he sent money? There are those of us here who have tried to send money from the DR and could not figure out how to do so into a first world country. Probably the same ones of us who find this difficult to believe!
Der Fish[/QUOTE]

Well...his manner of sending it wasn't too smart...he sent cash. And yes, it was real. I took it to a Chase branch to have it checked out before I tried to use it.

suspiro2

Aug 24, 2012
Der Fish

Well...his manner of sending it wasn't too smart...he sent cash. And yes, it was real. I took it to a Chase branch to have it checked out before I tried to use it.[/QUOTE]

OK, he sent cash. What method did he use to get the cash into your hands?

southern

I love Hillary!
Dec 13, 2016
Well...his manner of sending it wasn't too smart...he sent cash. And yes, it was real. I took it to a Chase branch to have it checked out before I tried to use it.

OK, he sent cash. What method did he use to get the cash into your hands?[/QUOTE]

put it in a rum bottle and threw it in the ocean, what difference does it make , this story is fiction

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
sadly this is the same gal looking to see if someone in particular can be found in a Domincan Jail. Amybeth you're just digging yourself in deeper. Cut your losses and go.

amybeth74

Feb 12, 2017
Actually he has a brother that lives in New Jersey. That is how I got the money. The cash was mailed to me in an envelope. I took it to the Chase branch as I said before I tried to use it.

Status
Not open for further replies.