Hi from Santiago de los Caballeros

isaaky

Aug 26, 2023
Santiago
New member of this forum. I`m from Santiago and living here since I was born. I`m software engineer and provide service for custom development and some SaaS solution (Software as a Service, basically subscription). Specially in medical software (EHR)

Love to travel and understand how people from all over the world research and value DR and I`m willing to help with information and also learn from all of you.

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Welcome!

IMG_0152.jpeg

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
New member of this forum. I`m from Santiago and living here since I was born. I`m software engineer and provide service for custom development and some SaaS solution (Software as a Service, basically subscription). Specially in medical software (EHR)

Love to travel and understand how people from all over the world research and value DR and I`m willing to help with information and also learn from all of you.

Were you educated in Santiago? Your English is outstanding.

Joseph NY2STI

Mar 22, 2020
Yes, although I work for overseas clients, primary USA based. Practices makes perfect. And is no that good, I guess my english lies around B2 english level, C1 wannabe.

No need to be modest, your English is excellent!

M4kintosh

May 23, 2023
Santiago De Los Caballeros

Welcome! STI is booming!