Hidden agenda going public now...

Carabum

May 7, 2015
I am sure that barahoneros would like being a capital, but this would be sort of like merging the US and Canada and making the capital Pembina, ND.
The flag could have 62 teensy maple leaves instead of stars.

If the above post were in English, "Libertad de oculto constitutional" would be hard to translate.

Merging Canada with the U.S.A. makes more sense than merging Haiti with the DR.

At-least Canadians and Americans share the same language and culture, eh.

search

Aug 6, 2006
Discussing my name huh? Don't know your name (not trying to ask holmes). How about this: post some ideas instead of your witless and medicore personal attacks against someone who doesn't
even know you and ain't really trying to know you either. Sound
mature to you?

=========================
I am sorry if you were offended.
It was not my intent to offend anyone.

Aug 6, 2006
I know exactly what "Libertad de cultos" means in Spanish. And because the word "culto" in Spanish refers to any religious group in Spanish, while in English a "cult" is a small, often wacky offshoot of some religious group, the two words do not have the same meaning.
Libertad de cultos means Freedom of religion in English, not Freedom of cults, hence my remark.

Typical American cults have been the Jim Jones People's Temple and the David Koresh Branch Davidians in Waco.
The Roman Catholic Church is a culto in Spanish, but not a cult in English.
The Mormons (LDS, RLDS began as a cult, but they are probably too big for that now.

Cults in the US are very fond of telling us about the End Times, which have been prophesied for next Tuesday

drescape24

Bronze
Nov 2, 2011
With a name like his, he's "Got To Be Good"!!!!

"GOOGLE" it, it comes back "Pompous A$$"!!!!!!
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

Checkout his "Communist Agenda"/Anti-American posts from 2012.
"AE" CLOSED his posts back then, so he must have been "POUTING" for te last 3 years!!!!

"Welcome BACK!!!!!...."Che"!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC
At least the professor will have one more friend in the left wing kiddie pool!