Hiring Expats for Work From Home M-F

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
You guys are ridiculous, but I've been around long enough to know the game. Its called the DR1 late night drunken negativity dogpile where you try to outdo eachother with your venom. I'm not playing...

1. We are A Rated BBB accredited businesses.
2. The last round of hiring was great and I welcome PM from people with legitimate interest and I will give you the skype addresses of my DR employees that you may validate my statements.
3. We are not starting over, we are expanding. It's called "success"
4. We are offering genuine opportunity where little exists. Ever worked in a call center? Ever done outbound sales solicitations? It is a horrible way to make a living. We pay considerable more than the call ceners and allow people to work form home. This is great for stay at home moms.
1) I don't drink.

2) You BUY your way into a BBB rating MOL. the BBB is a massive scam. And there is NO BBB in the DR.

3) Your info is bad. You do NOT pay better than a call center.

4) You never answered the question: did you legally incorporate in the DR?

5) Do you only hire legal residents?

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
You guys are ridiculous, but I've been around long enough to know the game. Its called the DR1 late night drunken negativity dogpile where you try to outdo eachother with your venom. I'm not playing...

1. We are A Rated BBB accredited businesses.
2. The last round of hiring was great and I welcome PM from people with legitimate interest and I will give you the skype addresses of my DR employees that you may validate my statements.
3. We are not starting over, we are expanding. It's called "success"
4. We are offering genuine opportunity where little exists. Ever worked in a call center? Ever done outbound sales solicitations? It is a horrible way to make a living. We pay considerable more than the call ceners and allow people to work form home. This is great for stay at home moms.

A little strong, but you have a point. I've never understood why notices of jobs are subject to third degree. It is true salaries offered are usually below the US scale, but the jobs are not in the US.

To help insure that employers who are seeking workers continue to post their opportunities on DR1, it seems wise to me to avoid antagonizing them.

If I were posting a job opening, I would make the offer and indicate that I would respond to nothing unless sent by email or PM and I would respond only to those which seemed to indicate the writer had a genuine interest in knowing more about the position.

belmont

Bronze
Oct 9, 2009
A little strong, but you have a point. I've never understood why notices of jobs are subject to third degree. It is true salaries offered are usually below the US scale, but the jobs are not in the US.

To help insure that employers who are seeking workers continue to post their opportunities on DR1, it seems wise to me to avoid antagonizing them.

If I were posting a job opening, I would make the offer and indicate that I would respond to nothing unless sent by email or PM and I would respond only to those which seemed to indicate the writer had a genuine interest in knowing more about the position.
You cannot appreciate that legitimate business people are critical of capetbaggers who setup shop here. From his previous posts he was not only ignorant, but defiant of Dominican Labor Code and probably to this day will insist that it does not apply to him. He has published his website, yet he refuses to publish his Dominican corporate name or number. What usually happens is these guys takeoff, owing huge amounts of wages and benefits, leaving the rest of us under tighter scrutiny by the government. Those of us in business, who follow the law and pay the taxes, resent an employer who flies under the radar as much as you would of a condo owner not paying his association charges.

CaptnGlenn

Silver
Mar 29, 2010
two - effin' - eighty an hour for a full time job... using your own equipment???? That's not a living or anything close to it. It's not even beer money.

BTW... I looked at your site and saw the type of merchandise you sell. Based on that, I have a pretty good idea of your target market and customer base. I wonder how those people would feel about the fact that you outsource your labor force to hire people in a third world country to take advantage of underpaid employees in order to become "successful" and reap the rewards for your own financial gain?

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
You cannot appreciate that legitimate business people are critical of capetbaggers who setup shop here. From his previous posts he was not only ignorant, but defiant of Dominican Labor Code and probably to this day will insist that it does not apply to him. He has published his website, yet he refuses to publish his Dominican corporate name or number. What usually happens is these guys takeoff, owing huge amounts of wages and benefits, leaving the rest of us under tighter scrutiny by the government. Those of us in business, who follow the law and pay the taxes, resent an employer who flies under the radar as much as you would of a condo owner not paying his association charges.
^^^THIS^^^ is entirely the point.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
The dogpile contues. Pathetic
The dogpile is an "employer" who clearly flaunts the laws of the country where he tries doing business.

An honorable business person would incorporate and abide by the laws in the jurisdiction all other business people must.

You brought this onto yourself. Again.

enlightened1

Apr 22, 2011
Have anothr Presidente' to go with your resentments boys. It's almost 11am and you still haven't finished the last couple in the fridge and passed out for the old afternoon nap. Better get busy.

enlightened1

Apr 22, 2011
Amazing. One hand over they right eye to focus, one hand holding a Presidente, typing with your nose and talking out your ass simultaneously.

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
He is a true patriot. He makes his living on "God and Country". First he sells religious articles and now military equipment.
Maybe he lives in Idaho in some Aryan ParaMilitary compound...:cheeky:

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
Amazing. One hand over they right eye to focus, one hand holding a Presidente, typing with your nose and talking out your ass simultaneously.
So are you admitting that you are not legal operating in the Dominican Republic?

jrjrth

Bronze
Mar 24, 2011
~Enlightened1

~Why don't you do yourself and us a favor and just answer the question????

~Are you incorporated in the DR and do you comply with Dominican labor laws and pay tax revenues to the DR government...like all ligit DR business people...its a very simply question...

:ermm:

cobraboy

Jul 24, 2004
I like this statement from the 'About Us" page of your religious website:

We hope you find just the right sacred item to remind you or your loved one of the Divine presence in your life whenever you wear it.

Browse Our Store : Religious Jewelry : Spirit-Filled Jewelry : Saint Medals : Enlightened Expressions

Divine presence. Hilarious.

Help kill people and then pray for them. All while avoiding proper legal organization in a third world outsourced country.

Stuart Polkinghorne

Nov 13, 2008
Not sure if the are religious? most religious people only fall for one religion and are die hards to that, they wouldn't mix Buddhist with Catholic, American Indian jewelry, fairies and a bullet poof vest. I think they are just believe they are enlightened and selling any old crap online. Or a strange mix of hillbillies, hippies and snake oils salesman.
sorry on offence Hillbilly!

enlightened1

Apr 22, 2011
Look at this....now the dogs in the dogpile are getting rabid in their frothy drunken attempts to outdo eachother. Starting to look a bit like a frothy male dog orgy their guys. Might want to take a break from the afternoon Presidente's before you wake up from passing out in the afternoon having to gnaw your leg off to avoid waking your drunken pooch partners.