Hola from China

MarAzul888

Apr 10, 2012
If anyone wants to know more about what its like here on this side of the planet PM me.... It's almost 3 am here so I'm off to sleep...

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
My daughter in Australia visits the island of PiPi.......... I hope I spelled that right.

She passes thru Singapore to get there.

That side of the planet is foreign to me.

Well that's easy to get around ;)

Como_un_cameron , I have never seen a proxy server listed for China, so what are you getting at?

yawn.jpg

CFA123

Silver
May 29, 2004
Do the Chinese even know Dominican Republic exist and what a great tourist destination we are?

A friend is coming soon with some businessmen from China. They're visiting the new industrial park in Haiti, then will spend some time in Cabarete and are planning to play golf at Playa Grande. Assuming the trip comes to fruition as planned, I'll let you know their impressions.

Unrelated, I've also heard mention of potential major Chinese investment on the north coast. I'm not close at all to the parties involved, so I can't estimate the likelihood of it happening, but what I heard would be interesting if it came to be.

MarAzul888

Apr 10, 2012
:-D. Yea... I must be using a proxy... :-D Only Americanos can speak fluent English and live overseas :-D.

Glenn68

Jun 13, 2011
Which part of Australia?

When I go back to Australia I go Santiago/Miami/LA/Melbourne and reverse on return.

Time it right and you can do without o/night stops, easy on the trip to Australia, returning to Santiago I usually end up with an overnight in Miami unfortunately because I miss the early flight in the morning from LA to Miami it is possible to get on it if everything runs smoothly but you do not have much time to clear customs and get to your connection. priority customs clearance may work though. I usually fly AA to LA then Qantas to Melbourne because I am a Qantus Club member and to keep the points and status up.

Cheers mate

It would have to be a flight to NYC, then transfer down here.

I am trying to figure Australia to here and ahve the same problem.

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Which part of Australia?

When I go back to Australia I go Santiago/Miami/LA/Melbourne and reverse on return.

Time it right and you can do without o/night stops, easy on the trip to Australia, returning to Santiago I usually end up with an overnight in Miami unfortunately because I miss the early flight in the morning from LA to Miami it is possible to get on it if everything runs smoothly but you do not have much time to clear customs and get to your connection. priority customs clearance may work though. I usually fly AA to LA then Qantas to Melbourne because I am a Qantus Club member and to keep the points and status up.

Cheers mate

THX Glenn, she's in Sydney but often needs to go thru Melbourne for the trip.

I thought that route would work altho there is a new Quantas flight to Houston (I'm told).
Not only is it cheaper, it might connect better to MIA or Atlanta

This is a trial ballon for Christmas.... sure as hell, she'll ask to be in NYC for a few days and trash the best of plans.

Its a pretty tough flight - do you do it often?