Home for a Rottweiler

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Tom,I'm quite ignorant about the social media sites. if you want to lift the photos fromm here and post them, I am happy to help publicize the boy.

Thanks

flopsy

Jul 6, 2010
Rottweiler

I have found a very nice male Rottweiler... not neutered.
Appears to be pure, very friendly, deep voice.

Has been taught to sit and shake a paw.
The dog does this whenever you approach - seeking your approval.

As I understand it, he was formerly a woman's dog... he's about 2 yrs old.
The woman has moved away and the father has him chained behind his little store.

I was first attracted to his good looks and then his personality kicks in ( like many of us - haha)

I know he was wormed last week after having a stomach disorder.

He's seems healthy - Dominican thin, but healthy.

Dog is in Cabrera.... owner has suggested 1000 pesos..... yet to be negotiated.

If I didn't already have 2 large dogs, I'd take him but mi esposa is not keen on another heavy weight.

My interest here is to get the dog off the chain to a good home.

I can get pix if there is serious interest but will need help posting them.

Thank you William, for everything you are trying to do for this lovely animal, truly hope he finds the loving home he rightly deserves :)

Omar- The One

Nov 29, 2013
Thank you William, for everything you are trying to do for this lovely animal, truly hope he finds the loving home he rightly deserves :)

Hello,

I have a female Rott myself but i need a male Rott if he is still available,I am interested in the Rott.

Omar.

mainegal

May 22, 2012
He is Beautiful, I used to raise some rotties here,, ah the good ol times, our female had 2 litters first one had 18 pups second litter 22!!

Are you saying one female gave birth to that many puppies at one time?? How heavy were you drinking?

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
Did Omar take this beautiful dog?

I certainly hope not, the las thing we need is someone breeding more frinkin dogs to add to the problems. I think you have to be careful careful when rehoming dogs without background check por inspection, you could be sending them to a worse life than you are saving them from.
Especially, rotties, mastives, pitbulls etc.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
Are you saying one female gave birth to that many puppies at one time?? How heavy were you drinking?

it is possible. a friend of mine fosters dogs and she had a litter of 20 or 21, cannot recall. in addition the first litter in rotties is an indication for further pregnancies. our rottweiler had 8 and i thought that was more than plenty. feeding them was a job in itself, they would swarm around my feet trying to knock me down. but i said no more of that. our two girls are not spayed but i don't want puppies ever again. i felt bad enough about that one litter :(

Smart

Bronze
Jun 16, 2012
They do say it es best to allow pone litter before spaying, according to muy old vet.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
well, it certainly changed the character of our rottie. with us she became very mellow and calm. almost never barks at the strangers either. nope. no barks. goes directly at the throat, without making any noise. her protective behaviour went up significantly.

popvisitor.

Nov 14, 2013
well, it certainly changed the character of our rottie. with us she became very mellow and calm. almost never barks at the strangers either. nope. no barks. goes directly at the throat, without making any noise. her protective behaviour went up significantly.

She doesn't want to take the chance of anyone sticking something in her and having to go through that again!