Hopeless love?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaineGirl

The Way Life Should Be...
Jun 23, 2002
amity.beane.org
Ditto means I agree with Jane.
Marriage is not easy. It is not all lovey-dovey, Belchis-style 24/7. It is a commitment, a promise to keep. Why did you get married? And what prevented you from making an effort to cure this flatness you talk about?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
I just ran all of "Fidos" posts through a "BullShit Detector"!!!!

Anyone want to buy a badly broken "BullShit Detector" at a good price?The needle went into ORBIT!CRIS

Fidel

Oct 19, 2002
Maine Girl,
I get married because I was too focused on my business and a family was a place to get back at night...passion was already flat when me and my girlfriend (10 years of being fianc?e, since we both were teenagers) decided to get married. I did a mistake, but she was happy, my family too, so I didn't want to say No, I'm sorry, it's over...build a house, make money, go on vacation, have a nice life together: it was more about this then love and passion...but I realized this when I met Belchis and,... hey, so love is different from what I believed it was, now I cry and my chest and my stomach is beating hard whe she is in my arms...never before. She can make me happy or she can kill me with a word, or with the way she looks at me. And we can make love for a whole day and never get enough from each other.
At that time I realized my marriage was so poor and sensless.

Nothing prevented me from making an effort to cure 'cause my understanding was "this is the marriage, kiss in the morning, diner at night, going out on saturday with my brother in love (not alone, nothing to say...), on vacation, sunday at my mother's house for the big Sunday meal" so there was nothing to cure from my point of vue; this was just the "marriage" , the meaning and the values were all here. I was wrong, I was badly wrong but I realized my wrongness thanks to Belchis...

Criss, I would like to get it for free, or at least get some samples of the bullshits you caught in my story before buying...thanks.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
I have found this thread to be entertaining at least, sort of a message board tabloid in fiction. Fidel, when are you going to get to the part where you have a male lover looking for a sex change operation. Forget about that former scenario, you're too machismo for that sort of thing. Besides, if Belchis has gone back to Europe, what is she fishing for? ....another Fidel

I just feel you are yanking a lot of peoples chains with your story and I suspect as others do that there is a sock puppet in action. Regards, PJT

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
your english is looking magnificent fidel

but quick note.... it's only boring if you're boring. ever heard of that.... your marriage is up to you... you were already in a ten year relationship with this chic... it was boring... you got married and it remained just as boring.

you're probably a very boring person youself

that young chic has spunk and spice in her that brings you back to life.

point is... the dead marriage... it's not your wife's fault but both your faults.
question: if you say it's so FLAT with her, why the need to remain married to her? why drag it? you make it sound like you don't love her... yet you say you want to love both women.

make up your mind

also... i 'll give you credit... there's been some poetic creativity in the last couple of messages you've posted.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
It's flat with his wife because he spent all day with Belchis. Maybe if he had done that before things would be different.
Don't mind me, continue.

Poetin

Oct 29, 2002
www.gamers4ever.net
Go see a sexterapist...

...it might help your marriage and you won't have to spend so much money on your "look-I-am-cheating-on-my-wife-trips"... You might event get a refund from your medical insurance.

Just my 2 Eurocents... (the Dutch ones ;) )

[off-topic]
Hey!!! The following smiley looks like me (at least a couple of years ago) :beard: It also has a nasty resemblence to Limp Bizkit

Lee-Lee

Oct 17, 2002
dying to know though...
doesn't your young lover ever ask you for anything other the than the brief encounters (ie: marriage?????)

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
Re: I just ran all of "Fidos" posts through a "BullShit Detector"!!!!

Criss Colon said:
Anyone want to buy a badly broken "BullShit Detector" at a good price?The needle went into ORBIT!CRIS

CC,

I was drinking some soda when I read this reply, and
laughed so hard I almost choked to death.

Dubld,

Good idea!

Take care all,

Moca

Fidel

Oct 19, 2002
" if Belchis has gone back to Europe, what is she fishing for? ....another Fidel "
She is back to Europe because she was living and working there; in August she decided to move back to Santo (she left her daughter in Santo) and now she is back to take care of the shipping of the stuff she owns here; sell a house and ship and\or sell the furnitures.

"point is... the dead marriage... it's not your wife's fault but both your faults.
question: if you say it's so FLAT with her, why the need to remain married to her? why drag it? you make it sound like you don't love her... yet you say you want to love both women. "
It's both's fault, you are right...I love both, but two different kinds of love; my wife is the mother of my kids, I respect her, and we have to grow our kids, she is european with all the defects and the features of being that...Belchis is wild, hate or love, storm and quiet, never enough...

"dying to know though...
doesn't your young lover ever ask you for anything other the than the brief encounters (ie: marriage?????)"
Yes, several times...she wants me to go and live en el campo, and we are in these days talking about that. She said "I don't want you to break your family becuase of the kids, don't care about your wife but about your kids" later she said "Maybe I could bring your kids with me what you think? I would love them like if they were mine" but while telling me that her face was shadowed of sadness because she was desperate thinking this will never happen and I would never leave my family.
Now that she is leaving Europe forever sadness and crying it's an everyday issue...she is back for me. Now she is in her empty house waiting to be sold, with no job and basically running out of money soon, and telling me "come with me, just as you are, don't need your money, I will sell my house in Herrera (1.8 million pesos) and I will buy a smaller one in Moca where me, you my daughter and Breiling could live...we will set up some small business, yo tiengo mucha relaciones y un buen abogado, like giving small credits to people with guarantees...i did one to a family, they put their house like guarantee, 25.000 pesos and they give me back 2000 in interests every month, plus the capital at the end...we could work with Silo, he needs a bigger truck to bring platanos to S. Francisco and to develope his pigs rising business..."
Yes, she wants to stay with me.

PJT

Silver
Jan 8, 2002
Stolen Watermelons

Fidel, I feel your infatuation with Belchis is a result of the rush it gives you because you?re doing something that is taboo. Sort of like the kids with the stolen watermelons, it always tastes better to them than store bought, because they are doing the forbidden thing. You steal watermelons more often, the greater your rushes. But, eventually it wears off, the rush goes away, you grow tired of it and the same feelings are not there. There is a cost, eventually you will be sick of watermelons, the taste will not be the same and/or you will get caught in the act of acquiring them and pay the penalty. Regards, PJT

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Where is "Santo"?

Everytime you say,"Santo" instead of Santo Domingo,it makes my skin crawl,and reminds me of what an idiot you are on all fronts!This girl is playing you like a violin,if any of this nonsense is true,and in the end you will lose everything.Good! You deserve to lose everything.Your wife and kids are the innocent parties here.This girl has more than likely screwed her way around "Santo: and "Euro",and now stupid "Fidel". Suffer!You deserve her! CRIS

Fidel

Oct 19, 2002
I am suffering...sometimes she says "Mingo" when she is happy or not so sad...she says "mi casa" when she is desperate...
I'm not sure I deserve her because I'm the bad one in all this story.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Robert must have run out of locks last night. I'm surprised he didn't close this one.

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Not before I say that Fido is NYC trash and he is going to hook up with the whore from Europe. Works? in Europe, yeah, right....

go ahead, you deserve each other. I tend to agree with CC and the BE meter!

HB

Status
Not open for further replies.