hotel in santiago?

lindalyn

Feb 15, 2003
Does anyone know the name of the hotel in santiago on calle el sol or calle del sol ? its name is in something like centro plaza? Thanks Guys !!!!;)

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
The name of the hotel is "Camino Real" and is located on calle del
Sol and Sanchez...

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Hotels in Santiago

The Camino Real is on Mella Street, close to Salle del Sol; The Aloja Sol is on Calle del Sol between Mella and Sanchez Streets; The Hotel Colonial is on Salvador Cucurullo, near 30 de Marzo; and finally, Gran Almirante is on Ave. Estrella Sadhal?, next to the Politecnico Femenino, Near McDonalds.

It is possible that the Camino Real has changed names but I don't have the new one.

HB

lindalyn

Feb 15, 2003
thank you all!!

Thanks !!! I have a family member who works in the hotel.......Ijust got the ph#.....I'll call tomorrow. thanks guys!

lindalyn

Feb 15, 2003
dont you know!!!!!!!!

I misplaced the tel# but as soon as I find it ...I'll let you know ......But i am positive he told me it was on the calle del sol and that it was on the internet ..so I was trying to look at it on line.... but I am going to call DR and ask my cousin. I'll let you know Hillbilly.....;)

nycguy7077

Oct 13, 2002
Is this it?

I think the Hotel you are looking for is the Hodelpa Centro Plaza located on Calle Mella #54 esquina del Sol. The Tel # 809-581-7000 and their email is centroplaza@codetel.net.do and website is www.hodelpa.com. Hope this helps. Its a sister hotel to the Almirante and located in a really nice shopping area. I stayed there last year and the rooms were decent and clean, priced then about 68 dollars a night.

lindalyn

Feb 15, 2003
thats it nycguy7077!

Thats the ph # . I just found the number and its a match . kool! thanks all you guys !
Hillbilly= this is it . ;)

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Ahhh, that is the

Old Hotel Camino Real that I mentioned.

So now I know it has a new name, thanks

HB