Hotel receptionist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vegas1973

Nov 17, 2004
Hi I am new! Just wondering...my cousin went to POP and fell in love with a hotel receptionist...and wants to marry her. My question is..have hotel receptionists got a good reputation or are they also considered "sankiettes", being resort workers?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
What a crazy question. People are all different no matter where they work. How can anyone discredit this person by her job? It's the same as not all men working at a resort are sankies. He needs to get to know this person better.

Vegas1973

Nov 17, 2004
Anna Coniglio said:
What a crazy question. People are all different no matter where they work. How can anyone discredit this person by her job? It's the same as not all men working at a resort are sankies. He needs to get to know this person better.

I know that. I am just talking generally here...by reading all these posts I had the impression that resort workers should be approached cautiously, just wondering whether this also applied to hotel receptionists.

Bartolomeo67

Mar 18, 2004
Hi,
Your cousin will probably not have been the only tourist to have a crush on her, unless she was really new at the job. Let him do some good research on her and get to know her much better, but you surely cannot label receptionists as 'sankies'.
Bartolomeo

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Vegas1973 said:
Yes, Liam1, I am talking about my cousin and no one else but him!
So how long have you known her to be considering marrying here...oooppsss, I mean your cousin.
Did you ( I mean, your cousin) have sex with her within 2-3 dates? Wait, don't tell me you went to bed with her the first night?

Let me make it clear, except for the general manager and some other office workers who are not in direct contact with tourists are all into tourist love. When I was a tourist for many years (about 50 lbs ago and a full head of hair), I used to pick up dancers (animation team, biggest whores), waitresses, receptionists and even office workers from all the hotels in the country. In the end of the day, they are all the same. The salary is less than 200 dollars per month. This job is nothing great to brag about. If she is new and from another city, then she hasn't learned the tricks yet. Now you say your cousin is in love with her to a point where he wants to marry her, I bet she is machine in bed. She didn't learn all the bed tricks over night my friend. Open up your eyes and smell the puta.
AZB

Vegas1973

Nov 17, 2004
AZB said:
So how long have you known her to be considering marrying here...oooppsss, I mean your cousin.
Did you ( I mean, your cousin) have sex with her within 2-3 dates? Wait, don't tell me you went to bed with her the first night?

Let me make it clear, except for the general manager and some other office workers who are not in direct contact with tourists are all into tourist love. When I was a tourist for many years (about 50 lbs ago and a full head of hair), I used to pick up dancers (animation team, biggest whores), waitresses, receptionists and even office workers from all the hotels in the country. In the end of the day, they are all the same. The salary is less than 200 dollars per month. This job is nothing great to brag about. If she is new and from another city, then she hasn't learned the tricks yet. Now you say your cousin is in love with her to a point where he wants to marry her, I bet she is machine in bed. She didn't learn all the bed tricks over night my friend. Open up your eyes and smell the puta.
AZB

AZB...for some reasons I was looking forward to hearing from you...I have read a lot of your posts and I think they are so funny to read.....and by the way I am talking about my cousin who says that she is a poor girl from the country and is supposed to be very godly...she does not hang out in clubs and bars!....my question is ...if she is like that could it be love?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Vegas1973 said:
AZB...for some reasons I was looking forward to hearing from you...I have read a lot of your posts and I think they are so funny to read.....and by the way I am talking about my cousin who says that she is a poor girl from the country and is supposed to be very godly...she does not hang out in clubs and bars!....my question is ...if she is like that could it be love?

If she is a poor girl from the country then isn't it very possible that she will warm up to any man who has money? Don't you think she would be interested in ALL the male guests at the hotel? I doubt she is in love with your cousin...probably just the idea of having a man with money.

Larry

Toronto2inDR

Jun 10, 2004
www.legendhomesnorthcoast.com
Have you cuz come down and spend a week not in the AI but where this girl lives. Trust me he?s never seen living conditions like that before?I don?t know this girl but if she?s like most then her profession is not hotel receptionist, it?s making tourists fall in love with her.

After a week living in a wood shake with her, the parents, brothers and sisters, her own children, their children, grandparents and other members of the extended family he should then decide if it?s love.

Oh, and also have her supply a list of all the sugar daddies that are sending her money?I?m sure she didn?t sleep with all of them.

Vegas1973

Nov 17, 2004
Toronto2inDR said:
Have you cuz come down and spend a week not in the AI but where this girl lives. Trust me he?s never seen living conditions like that before?I don?t know this girl but if she?s like most then her profession is not hotel receptionist, it?s making tourists fall in love with her.

After a week living in a wood shake with her, the parents, brothers and sisters, her own children, their children, grandparents and other members of the extended family he should then decide if it?s love.

Oh, and also have her supply a list of all the sugar daddies that are sending her money?I?m sure she didn?t sleep with all of them.

Thanks Toronto2inDR...We have tried to tell him exactly that ( I thought I was right)....but he won't listen!

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Vegas1973 said:
Thanks Toronto2inDR...We have tried to tell him exactly that ( I thought I was right)....but he won't listen!

Why couldn't it be legit? Is he that fugly?

Larry

Gold
Mar 22, 2002
Nelly said:
Why couldn't it be legit? Is he that fugly?

What? I just don't understand the thought process of some people. This is not a soap opera or a romance novel. This is real life...and money makes the world go around. If you have two people in similar economic situations, then looks, personality, chemistry, common interests and so on are what bring people together. When the economic gap widens and in this case it is probably very wide, then looks mean very little.

So to answer your question, could it be legit?? Yes it could. Micheal Jackson could be straight too. You never know.

Larry

Nelly

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Larry said:
What? I just don't understand the thought process of some people. This is not a soap opera or a romance novel. This is real life...and money makes the world go around. If you have two people in similar economic situations, then looks, personality, chemistry, common interests and so on are what bring people together. When the economic gap widens and in this case it is probably very wide, then looks mean very little.

So to answer your question, could it be legit?? Yes it could. Micheal Jackson could be straight too. You never know.

Larry
I echo your sentiments regarding the thought processes of some people. ;) I don't believe that the average person will compromise themselves for financial gain. There are those who will, no doubt, but I think it is the except rather than the rule. Anyway, back to the topic. The OP wanted an opinion as to the legitimacy of the interest in her cousin by the receptionist. If she is the type of woman who may find him interesting in his own country, for example, then it certainly could be legit.

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
Whats The Difference ??

Nelly said:
I echo your sentiments regarding the thought processes of some people. ;) I don't believe that the average person will compromise themselves for financial gain. There are those who will, no doubt, but I think it is the except rather than the rule. Anyway, back to the topic. The OP wanted an opinion as to the legitimacy of the interest in her cousin by the receptionist. If she is the type of woman who may find him interesting in his own country, for example, then it certainly could be legit.

Whats the difference between a secretary wanting to catch and marry the boss or boss's son, and a young dominican lady wanting to better herself with a tourist. it all boils down to the same thing--Security. From my experience both visiting and living here, is that Dominicans , both male and female, for whatever reason make one feel more young,attractive, more lively etc. etc. than one does at home. For example, where can one get such attention and satisfaction in their own country this day and age.... If your cousin wants to marry this girl He must have a terrific time with her...So let him go for it and if it doesnt work out I bet you ....HE WOULD STILL DO IT AGAIN........M

Vegas1973

Nov 17, 2004
mikeyone said:
Whats the difference between a secretary wanting to catch and marry the boss or boss's son, and a young dominican lady wanting to better herself with a tourist. it all boils down to the same thing--Security. From my experience both visiting and living here, is that Dominicans , both male and female, for whatever reason make one feel more young,attractive, more lively etc. etc. than one does at home. For example, where can one get such attention and satisfaction in their own country this day and age.... If your cousin wants to marry this girl He must have a terrific time with her...So let him go for it and if it doesnt work out I bet you ....HE WOULD STILL DO IT AGAIN........M

I guess you have got a point there Mikeyone but at the end of the day I do not want my cousin to get hurt in the process....He has hot much more to lose than she has. I think that when two people get married the love they have for eachother must exceed the need for eachother....there is nothing wrong with a woman looking for security so long as she genuinely loves the man.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
In reality you can only say so much. Every person needs their own experiences in life be it good or bad. Can't tell someone not to "touch the stove because it's hot", if they don't understand what "hot" means. You can only hope that when they do touch it, it won't scar them. ;)

Jersey Devil

Bronze
Jul 5, 2002
AZB said:

Open up your eyes and smell the puta.
AZB
AZB,

That's funny.

Vegas1973,

Tornoto2inDR's advice sounds pretty good. Getting to know his future inlaws
and getting more information about her would be optimum but I guess since your cousin is in love he may not be listening to good advice at this time.

Good Luck,

JD

Vegas1973

Nov 17, 2004
Jersey Devil said:
AZB,

That's funny.

Vegas1973,

Tornoto2inDR's advice sounds pretty good. Getting to know his future inlaws
and getting more information about her would be optimum but I guess since your cousin is in love he may not be listening to good advice at this time.

Good Luck,

JD

You are absoloutely right JD

mikeyone

Apr 16, 2003
Check her out if necc.

There are ways to check someone out and perhaps verify their intentions. Always nice to have some info to present to your cousin...Cheers. M.

Status
Not open for further replies.