Hotels in Santiago

anita29

Mar 5, 2009
I am trying to find this hotel in Santiago I believe it is called ambos hotel. It is close to las colinas mall but i just can't seem to find it on the internet. If anyone has the number or has any information about prices please get back to me. Also if there are any other cheap hotels close to either ensanchez bermudez or los siruelitos please let me know. The hotels do not have to be gorgous like the resorts, all we are looking for is a place to sleep

Thanks,
Anita

santiago2008

Apr 24, 2008
I am trying to find this hotel in Santiago I believe it is called ambos hotel. It is close to las colinas mall but i just can't seem to find it on the internet. If anyone has the number or has any information about prices please get back to me. Also if there are any other cheap hotels close to either ensanchez bermudez or los siruelitos please let me know. The hotels do not have to be gorgous like the resorts, all we are looking for is a place to sleep

Thanks,
Anita
you mean Hotel Ambar in Av. Estrella Sadhal? and its close to Los Ciruelitos but not to Ens. Bermudez.

R

rockero

Does the place By Metro Bus for 350 pesos a night have a website at all??? Any info on that would be appreciated or other hotels in the 350 to 400 range....