How fast do you get a yes or no?

chago

Feb 22, 2007
Yes, they ask you to fill out a form when you get there. It is helpful to have it. Where, and when they were born with their full names. As well as if they are married or not. Hope this helps.. DO not forget photocopie of everything. I would make two.

Jenna

Mar 12, 2007
[QUOTE=chago;505185]Yes, they ask you to fill out a form when you get there. It is helpful to have it. Where, and when they were born with their full names. As well as if they are married or not. Hope this helps.. DO not forget photocopie of everything. I would make two.[/QUOTE]

Thanks!:classic: This is one thing we saw nothing about. A few more details though.
Do you know if they will only need mom, dad and siblings. Will they also need Step Mom/Dad And if siblings are married do they also need the name of the Brother or sister in law? Or is there a website you can direct me to that has what is requested. I did not see it on the CIC website.

dchenriquez

Jan 26, 2005
You don't need info about the spouses of this brothers and sisters. I'm not sure about the step parents though.

chago

Feb 22, 2007
Just get ALL the info you can. Seriously all of it. Then you will have no worries.