How much did you pay for these facial procedures in DR?

Glenn Burke

Sep 12, 2023
Santo Domingo
A question for women or for men who paid for their woman's cosmetic procedures:

How much were you charged for

1. Botox injections in forehead area
2. Hyaluronic acid based filler injections in nasolabial folds
3. Hyaluronic acid based filler injections in under-eye area

Just trying to figure out average prices for this now in Santo Domingo. Any doctor/clinic recommendations in Santo Domingo are highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Meemselle

Just A Few Words
Oct 27, 2014
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you with prices. Life got in the way.....

I use an excellent doctora (Dermatologist) in Puerto Plata. I really like her because she doesn't overdo it. And she also listens to me. If she says two vials, I usually say, one-and-a-half. But that's just me and some people like a more dramatic result. I also have a very low tolerance for pain, and nasolabial fillers are very painful.

She charges US$400 for forehead Botox. Nasolabial fillers, like Restylane and Juvederm, average about $250-300 per syringe. Juvederm is instantly noticeable; sometimes you have to wait a day or two for Restylane to manifest. Dr. Balbuena is pretty high-end. I've had less expensive treatments from a visiting doctor from Santiago, but not that much cheaper.

You should also know that hyaluronic fillers for the under-eye area are sort of a waste. Usually the nasolabial fillers more or less take care of any eye-valley problems. The only true route for major under-eye changes is surgery.

Hope this helps!

Big

Apr 24, 2019
there is a place in Belle Vista on the street that leeds to the el ambassador hotel. They do it all. Pricing; they must first see what they are working with.

Tom0910

Sep 28, 2015
I've never seen a good Botox or filler job,they always look clownish to me.