How much to tip the cleaning lady at the Hotel ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HUG

Silver
Feb 3, 2009
Why should a pretty maid get paid more than an elderly ugly one?

I know it an adolescence majority here on DR1 when discussing anything to do with women, but lets just for a minute pretend everyone has been through puberty and mention that the older maids and the really docile camposinas are much better than the sub 45/50year old city girls at servicing the appartments and just getting on with the job.

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
There is an up-scale hotel in Santiago and the chamber maids are hot. I see them at restaurants and bars in the cibao area. They know me as I treat (tip) them well. I tip for good service and get good service 10 to 15 U.S a day

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
At $10 a day no one would ever call you parsimonious (Free Tom Brady) fella..keep makin us Gringos proud

Marcion

*** Sin Bin ***
Nov 22, 2014
if the Patriots were staying at my hotel in the DR I would automatically add a triple security deposit for each player -- quadruple for the cheating coach.

Also, I would instruct the maids and staff not to accept cash tips from them. All of it is probably counterfeit and/or drug money.

JayinRD

Apr 18, 2013
I'll take 100 Dominican cleaning ladies any day over 1 old hag domineering politically correct Gringa who runs the Condo association...thank God and Tom Brady I am renting...

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
If they are young, attractive and willing,I give them the "BIGGEST TIP" I can!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

With a chance to GET A "HEAD"!!!!!

CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

"FREE TOM BRADY"!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pauleast

*** I love DR1 ***
Jan 29, 2012
I wish Tom Brady would clean my room, in those football pants. I would give him a great big tip, he has a nice azz

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
I think the OP has had sufficient response to his query, and in view of the last few posts, this thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.