How to include pictures in a post on DR1

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
That is what I did (am not a stupid blonde). OK another go.
4a4ba870-75e7-41e2-aa81-6e94fd0abf07.png

Thanks for trying

mat

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Matilda,

After uploading to Imgur.com,
Move cursor over image,
Click on down arrow next to Copy,
Click on "Get Share Links",
Copy the BBcode (Forums),
Paste to your DR1 post.

MyFZJaQ.gif

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Innocent question, as I truly know nothing about this tech stuff, but it seems that the DR1 site was "down" twice this week for several hours. Could this be a reason for the problem? Were some sort of settings changed? Again, outside of logging on/logging off, I know crap about tech issues. Just asking.

Down time on DR1 had no effect on posting images.

I use Tinypic without any problems.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Matilda´s resized picture....... lol

28b4lue.jpg

PS: That´s his belt in the picture, not the whatever!!!!!!!

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
Matilda´s resized picture....... lol

28b4lue.jpg

Thank you!! I was taking pic of dog didn't realise man was there. For those who have read new book - man is cockman (spent all day stroking rooster on plastic chair in front of house ) and dog is Belinda RIP when she was a puppy. Now all i need to learn is how to resize. Thanks both for taking the time to help me work this out - apart from how to resize.

SantiagoDR

The "REAL" SantiagoDR
Jan 12, 2006
Thank you!! I was taking pic of dog didn't realise man was there. For those who have read new book - man is cockman (spent all day stroking rooster on plastic chair in front of house ) and dog is Belinda RIP when she was a puppy. Now all i need to learn is how to resize. Thanks both for taking the time to help me work this out - apart from how to resize.

I heard that size does not matter !!!!!! :chinese: lol

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
I can't get tinypic to work and the pic we as mods post from our computers come out very small. Mob you can get the url to work for you?

Sometimes yes and sometimes no.
The completely separate issue I have is that I have to have a DR1 account on Tinypic or photobucket separate from what I share with family and friends. Otherwise it is possible to follow through the links to see other pictures I don't want to share with DR1 users.

mobrouser

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
... Now all i need to learn is how to resize. Thanks both for taking the time to help me work this out - apart from how to resize.

That's the benefit of using tinypic as it will help with the resizing. dv8 has posted several times on how to use it. Let me see if I can find the posts.

ok here's her most recent: http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.ph...ossed?p=1775244&highlight=tinypic#post1775244.

And you can also read the link that Expat 13 refers to directly below her post.

Last edited:

Celt202

Gold
May 22, 2004
That's the benefit of using tinypic as it will help with the resizing. dv8 has posted several times on how to use it. Let me see if I can find the posts.

ok here's her most recent: http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.ph...ossed?p=1775244&highlight=tinypic#post1775244.

And you can also read the link that Expat 13 refers to directly below her post.

Tinypic offers the option of creating an account but it doesn't obligate you.

I use tinypic without creating an account.