How To Pick Up Girls in DR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 13, 2003
instagram.com
flakko: true words

It doesn't matter if you're a tourist. In fact it is more likely to work against you with serious girls, after all who wants a man that will be gone in 2 weeks and you will just have to wait if they will return or not. If the guy doesn't return then you're still damaged goods. That is a big risk for the serious Domenican girls, reputation is important.

If you're serious then don't sleep with her in the first week or so, respect her environment. Don't try to buy the people you meet, it will not work in the long run, so don't buy presents or pay for the rent. Go for it like you would at home, take it slow, it will be worth it.

If you're just looking for a quick sex relationship, use the girls in the resorts but don't be fooled that they really care about you!

MD

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Read my previous posts and you will get the idea of what it takes to be successful with dominican women.
Let me clearify a few points. I know sancocho joe will jump on my back on these points. I live here so please give me some credit.
If you are in the north coast or in the south coast then most likely you will meet mostly african/dominican type girls; meaning: black girls with kinky hair and prominent african features. These girls don't give a rats ass if you are black, white, hispanic or what ever. They are mostly poor, uneducated desperate hookers ( in the resort areas). No special tricks are needed, just cough up the dough and you are in business. This is an advisable approach if you don't speak any spanish and only coming here for a week.

If you speak full spanish and have knowledge of latin culture, then you are 2 steps ahead.
The girls in Cibao region (santiago, moca, la vega etc) are a bit arrogant and racist. These girls from average middle class family are sent to better universities to educate themselves and to become respectable individuals of the soceity. Now I know some people will contradict me on this point because the same folks come here from NYC or else where and end up in Ambis, kelvin carwash etc and think they have figured out santiago. The same people frequent casablanca and passion hooker joints and feel like male studs. You would be surprised to know how little those dominican yorks know about santiago's prime spots. Don't forget, most people who live in wash. heights are chopos from dominican republic. These people only learn how to speak english and thats it. They are still chopos when they come back to visit. These folks are not accepted by decent dominicans.
Decent educated white dominican girls don't prefer black men from anywhere, unless they are really millionaires. They are racists and avoid men with dark complexion and especially curly/kinky hair. Dominicans with straight hair are very proud of this feature. This is true and I hear them talk everyday on these issues.
If you are fair complexion and don't possess african features and (most importantly) if you possess straight hair, then you are considered white and accepted. If you possess all the required qualities and act and speak like a low life chopo, then you are out. You must act reasonably decent and eduated.
I am 40 years old and I can date girls as young as 18 with no problems. Of course, i speak spanish and always try to be humorous with my best behavior in place.
You would be surprised to see that how many guys (american) have no idea how to even talk to a girl. They become nervous and often never even try after a few failures in attracting attention. Dominican girls like guys who are well dressed and presentable. It means, no sneakers, no t-shirts and definitely no shorts. No hawaiian shirts and never drink excessively to make a fool out of yourself. They also like aggressive men who are smooth talkers.
Just becuase you asked a question "how to pick up dominican women?", gives me the notion that you would be better off with the hookers on your first trip. Lay back and try to study the folks and then try your approach on your next trip.
Have a nice day.
AZB

Naw, I'm not going to jump on you AZB

Is this a perception or Fact AZB?

When I was single and my buddies hung out in DR. The girls that they dated and or kept in contact with or visited the states were well educated "White" Domincan chicks and for some "strange" reason they chose to date my Dark Skinned "kinky" hair friends.
Maybe they like them because my friends were tall, mind you my friends are not rich, but they truly had no problem hooking up with these woman. I'm talking domincan girls with Visas, one went to Georgetown Law school in DC, another went to American University in DC. I personally had no problem with any color, and I'm personally picky with the background, education wise of the woman.

Now my wife is from La Vega, College educated. I would not say arrogant, but proud, meaning proud of being a Dominican, and she is not racist, but she can't stand tourist and she is fair skin and her family is well respected in her community in Santo Domingo.

Thats why I asked, is this perception or fact, because my facts show a much different premise from my personal experience.

You may be right, but I guess it depends on your experience and the quality of the perception.

Last edited:

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dominican women prefer to have children with white American men!

This is a "Proven" fact!!!!
I was at the American Consulate last month.I saw lots of white American men with Dominican women,Mostly Dark.It is easy to see that these women prefer White men,there were no Black men there at all!
Maybe it IS economics,since most American Black men can't afford to travel to the DR in the first place.Much less take a woman back to the USA!And who would want to live in a "Housing Project"?
My wife is black,and was surprized to see white girls with black men when we first visited Boston.She couldn't figure out what white girl would marry a black when she didn't HAVE to!
Oh well,I guess there are a few exceptions,but 95% of dominican women prefer to "Mejorar La Raza" when they have babies with white men!

Cris Colon

Jwb

Jan 10, 2002
Let me have a crack at this.

Criss Colon This is a "Proven" fact!!!!
I was at the American Consulate last month.I saw lots of white American men with Dominican women,Mostly Dark.It is easy to see that these women prefer White men,there were no Black men there at all!
Maybe it IS economics,since most American Black men can't afford to travel to the DR in the first place.Much less take a woman back to the USA!And who would want to live in a "Housing Project"?
My wife is black,and was surprized to see white girls with black men when we first visited Boston.She couldn't figure out what white girl would marry a black when she didn't HAVE to!
Oh well,I guess there are a few exceptions,but 95% of dominican women prefer to "Mejorar La Raza" when they have babies with white men![/quote]

1) Criss, You stated that your stateement is a proven fact that "Dominican women prefer white men", possibly true. But I'm curious to know , what scientific research did you conduct which proved that to be a fact, when was it published and where can I get a copy?

2) "Most American Blacks can't travel to the DR as a matter of Economics, much less take a woman back, and who would want to live in the projects". I guess most American Blacks live in the projects huh,and ofcourse you know most American Blacks. What a load of shit ! you should be a shame of yourself.

3) "My wife is black, and was surprized to see white girls with black men when we first visited Boston.She couldn't figure out what white girl would marry a black when she didn't HAVE to!" Well, Maybe your wife married you because she had to, she is translating her personal view of your relationship to be the that of the norm. I can easily say what respectable young woman would marry an older man fit to her father if she didn't have to, Other than Anna Nicole Smith.

I often considered leaving this board and moving on to better things because of the crap I often read. But you know what, I 've since changed my mind. Untill I'm kicked off this board , I plan on being very godamn active from here on end.

Last edited:

carl ericson70

Nov 15, 2003
Re: Dominican women prefer to have children with white American men!

Criss Colon said:
This is a "Proven" fact!!!!
Oh well,I guess there are a few exceptions,but 95% of dominican women prefer to "Mejorar La Raza" when they have babies with white men!

Cris Colon

Well,I agree and I think that you're rarely going to see dominican women involved with black men from outside the RD.When dominican women hook up with foreigners,the guy is 9 times out of 10 white.It's primarily because dominican women tend to want to whiten/lighten their bloodlines.Also,as you've mentioned-the economic factor,since white guys(on average)have alot more cash to throw around than black guys.Of course,there's exceptions.Let's face it though..for alot of dominican women-having a white guy on their arm is a status symbol and I don't think this is the case when the hombre is black(fill in the nationality).

From my navy days though- I have witnessed that black american guys tend to do well in dating women of numerous races & backgrounds.White,asian and especially european & australian etc..

As far as why would a white woman want to date/marry a black man goes.Ummm! probably for some of the same general reason that she would want to date/marry a white man or any other human being for that matter.

My dad happens to reside in the d.c. metro area and when I visit him there,I'm kinda astounded at how many black guys that I see out-and-about ,who have white girlfriends/wives.My pop is a teacher and he assured me that most of the young black guys in that region have some experiences with white women.

So, this really ain't the 50's anymore and times are changing

Carl

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
Get it back on topic or it's closed!

Can we please leave out the race issues or I will just delete the thread. I'm very into the least path of resistance, and hitting the "Delete Thread" button is at the beginning of the path.

Also... I think what AZB is trying to say, is that 99% of tourists or expats regardless of their skin color will NEVER meet or talk to what is considered here a decent, educated, known family girl. This is why so many "visitors" have a particular view of what Dominican girls are like. Call it elitist, racist, whatever you want. This is just how it is, and it's not going to change anytime soon.

And as I always say... If you don't live it, don't talk about it?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I think I've had enough of this thread. It started while I was on holidays. Started as how to pick up girls in the DR and as always the original poster has left us and everyone else is getting their usual stuff in here while they can.

So closed. Let's start a new path for the New Year.

Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.