I Am In Love...and He's Not A Sankie!!!

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
No, he's not a sankie at all...

I am in love with the new GM for the New York Mets...OMAR MINAYA.....

Ladies...have you seen this attractive Dominican?

Oh, my gosh...I think I'm going over to the Ritz-Carlton for dinner and drinks tonight...:bandit:

I have to meet him!!! ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Ok...here's a pic...

Not the best one I can find...I'll keep looking...but I still think he's sooo handsome...and he meets HB's 3 golden rules!!! ;)

pyFT4adW.jpg

Gorgeous man!!!

AtlantaBob

Jan 2, 2002
Yeah, MQ...

...I didn't think you would be caught dead with any of us guys over 25. OK, so he has money. But then, doesn't that make you a sankie??

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
AtlantaBob said:
...I didn't think you would be caught dead with any of us guys over 25. OK, so he has money. But then, doesn't that make you a sankie??

Ok let's not get into that. I'm sure MQ has her own money. He passes the HB three rules meaning this one isn't after her for money or a visa but that doesn't mean she needs him for anything but his charms and company.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Oh, my!!!

This man is only 45...does that makes him an 'older' guy? ;)

Or are you referring to my liking guys younger than that? :bandit:

I amazed even myself on that one! Never thought for a moment I would be attracted to anyone over 35...but hey, there's always a first time for everything, right? :nervous:

Anyway, no...the fact that HE has money doesn't make ME a sankie...I don't want his money...there are OTHER things I'm more interested in...if you know what I mean.... :bandit: ;)

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
AtlantaBob said:

Hehee, handsome but what is he like over 60. Hehe, oh well if he's way famous then its totally cool!! Rock on girlfriend!

Hillbilly

Jan 1, 2002
Sorry drooling girls, but he's gay ~!!

Any Dominican not married with a bunch of kids by the time he is 30 has to be gay. Fact of life.

Great at what he does though. Maybe the Mets have a future.

D@mn, MQ, you are uncontrollable after your "re-juvenation" HEHE

Only the HB knows...

HB :D:D:D

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Hillbilly said:
Any Dominican not married with a bunch of kids by the time he is 30 has to be gay. Fact of life.

Great at what he does though. Maybe the Mets have a future.

D@mn, MQ, you are uncontrollable after your "re-juvenation" HEHE

Only the HB knows...

HB :D:D:D

Oh, hes like the manager of the Mets or something? Sorry not up on the sports d-l.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Thanks, HB

I am going crazy trying to 'google' this man...and nothing! :cry:

How do you know he's not married? Where can I find more info??? :bandit:

Hurry...he's only gonna be in Miami for a couple more days...I need more background info on him in order to accomplish my mission! ;) :rambo:

yvette

Jun 18, 2004
in Love...and He's Not a Sankie!!!

Musicqueen said:
This man is only 45...does that makes him an 'older' guy? ;)

Or are you referring to my liking guys younger than that? :bandit:

I amazed even myself on that one! Never thought for a moment I would be attracted to anyone over 35...but hey, there's always a first time for everything, right? :nervous:

Anyway, no...the fact that HE has money doesn't make ME a sankie...I don't want his money...there are OTHER things I'm more interested in...if you know what I mean.... :bandit: ;)
I'm new to the forum, but seasoned and sexy sounds like a winner to me!

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
what a waste of bandwidth

This thread has to be a joke, if not, then it only goes to show you women live in a fantasy world (soap opera).
lets face the truth: If is 45 and powerful enough to be a baseball team manager, then what makes you think he will automatically choose to get involved in a 50 plus yrs old woman? He can have a pick among girls half his age (in any country) so why would he even consider going out with a grandma? Oh please spare me the cliche "intelligent, smart, self sufficient, modern woman....intelligent conservation...emperience..... blah bla blaaaaa". The older the man gets, the younger the girls he likes. He is all smart and intelligent and powerful, so why would he go that far and spoil it all by dating an old bag? Men are simply not as stupid as women. So granny, just because he is dominican and a smart / powerful man, doesn't mean he thinks like the sankies you have been dating in DR. Don't even mention sankie and him in the same sentence; I just don't know why foreigners have to bring in the mention of "sankies...he didn't ask me for money...no resort worker, etc etc etc". Why can't you people learn to meet folks who don't even wonder close to sankie, ghetto scums? Nevermind, you all know where I stand.
All I have to say to musicqueen, he is no ghetto dancer in some hotel, so move on.
Have a nice day.
AZB

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
What are you on???

First of all...I asked a question of the LADIES in the forum... :eek:

That some men decided to post, it's fine with me...:glasses:

Nobody asked your opinion anyway...and since when are you Dominican?

As far as I know, you are also a FOREIGNER... :beard:

Don't forget I work for a powerful company here in the US...and I can get away with a lot of things...meaning, I can just very easily go to the Ritz-Carlton for dinner and drinks with a girlfriend, and just wait around until I see him... :bandit:

No, I'm not a 'young' girl...(like the ones you date)...but I'm sure if I had the opportunity, I could make Mr. Minaya interested in having at least a very smart conversation with me... ;)

And why the heck do you take everything so seriously all the time! Lighten up, AZB...you aint' getting any younger either! :tired:

Oh, and by the way...I'm not 50 yet!!! :eek: You just wish you looked this good when you get to that age!!!

Sharron

Dec 19, 2002
Go girl, you tell him.

I think he?s rather attractive myself, but have zero chance of meeting him, so good luck to you.

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
Lol!!!

AZB said:
This thread has to be a joke, if not, then it only goes to show you women live in a fantasy world (soap opera).
lets face the truth: If is 45 and powerful enough to be a baseball team manager, then what makes you think he will automatically choose to get involved in a 50 plus yrs old woman? He can have a pick among girls half his age (in any country) so why would he even consider going out with a grandma? Oh please spare me the cliche "intelligent, smart, self sufficient, modern woman....intelligent conservation...emperience..... blah bla blaaaaa". The older the man gets, the younger the girls he likes. He is all smart and intelligent and powerful, so why would he go that far and spoil it all by dating an old bag? Men are simply not as stupid as women. So granny, just because he is dominican and a smart / powerful man, doesn't mean he thinks like the sankies you have been dating in DR. Don't even mention sankie and him in the same sentence; I just don't know why foreigners have to bring in the mention of "sankies...he didn't ask me for money...no resort worker, etc etc etc". Why can't you people learn to meet folks who don't even wonder close to sankie, ghetto scums? Nevermind, you all know where I stand.
All I have to say to musicqueen, he is no ghetto dancer in some hotel, so move on.
Have a nice day.
AZB

Hehehe. Yes I agree, most women do seem to live in a fantasy world. Especially many on this board!! :eek: