I don't know how to help my friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

lovefash67

May 21, 2018
As always, these threads come off for some as bs, for some as a sock puppet trolling, and others believe.

One poster raised the question as to how this sanky is coming to the US.

Yes, how?

I suggest to the OP to let the victim read and learn and then make her decision.

For now, I'm going to let this thread ride.

Be nice members. Tough love yes but don't get carried away.

Thank you Bronxboy, I honestly am not sure how he is going to come here but seeing the way she has been acting and talking about having a future with him and spending money on him as well I can tell she is very much in love and will do anything to have him with her.

lovefash67

May 21, 2018
Be honest. You're really scared that if she marries theyre going to kick you out

I am not scared that they are going to kick me out , if he ends up living with us I will move out myself because I don't feel comfortable living with a guy I don't know and me knowing that she can possibly be with someone that is is trying to take advantage of her. To me if someone can do that, that means they are heartless and can do anything and I don't want to be arounf that energy. She will have to live with him and struggle to pay rent or possibly he may step up and help her pay rent.

lovefash67

May 21, 2018
Thank you so much your input guys, I really appreciate it. It seems like overall I have to let her be and let her live her life and whenever she needs me I'll be there to support whether its getting married to him(sadly) or moving on from him. I just have to support her.

lovefash67

May 21, 2018
Sky's solution: If he is like every Sanky in the DR he has Whatsapp or another chat program. Have a girl contact him with her photo on Whatsapp and say she saw him while visiting the hotel some time back and she is very interesting in seeing him again.
When you get the reply you will have your answer....................

Lol that's really a good idea, he does have Whatsapp.

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Lol that's really a good idea, he does have Whatsapp.

Try it. Then come back and let us know how it went.

Thank you so much your input guys, I really appreciate it. It seems like overall I have to let her be and let her live her life and whenever she needs me I'll be there to support whether its getting married to him(sadly) or moving on from him. I just have to support her.

I am glad we were able to help.

You will need to have over 10 posts to be able to send a private message.

I will close this for now. Once you have an update on the relationship and, if you tried the WhatsApp idea, pm me and I will reopen so you will be able to update.

For now, I wish her good luck. I guess she is lucky to have you as a friend.

Take care....................

Join the fun on DR1. We have other forums that you can participate.

Status
Not open for further replies.