I found This Hard to Believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big

Apr 24, 2019
Great post. The last line got me, it’s so true. Foreigners can’t grasp the truth in that sentence. There’s a young woman who lives near us in the campo. Married, has kids. Her husband (legal, I don’t know) has known for years that she ”worked” in Sosua. Actually, everyone in campo knew. She met a Canadian on one occasion, and she became his girlfriend. He sent $$$ regularly, and once or twice a year he’d take her to an AI resort for a week or two While hubby stayed home with kids, happily living off the Canadian’s money. Of course, when Canadian was in Canada, she still “worked”. I don’t remember how or who, but someone finally told the Canadian the truth about his princess, and that was the end of the gravy train.
that story multiplied by 1000 plus. Some find out sooner, some later and some don't even care

Reactions: jd426

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Yes, we will, because I'll be in D.R. for 3 weeks in mid-September. I will take my own suggestion and make a trip to Secrets with a trusty companion. I will be the recently divorced middle aged gringo trying to mend a broken heart. She will be the 30ish Dominicana trying to snag a foreigner (which she actually is). The OP has given enough info for me identify the target IF there is one. It will be a 2 prong attack on both flanks (figuratively speaking, not her nalgas). If she can be had, one of us will have her (mi amiga is bi). Someone's omelet is getting flipped. Stay tuned...
We trust you will have PICTURES ( of the Buffet of course, nothing more) but if she just happened to be in the FRAME , oh well ...
Nice Work ... Cant wait to see this .

Reactions: Joseph NY2STI

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
Watch the tv show Love In Paradise - The Caribbean. You could learn a little from the stories.
those stories makes it too easy for him to say " oh those are their stories , that's not my situation"..

The only way the OP will realize the truth is if he literally turns this Scenario into a MATH problem, and tallies up His Assets, and her Assets .
and figures out WHY she is truly interested . That takes Serious strength and Soul Searching , most people cant do it .

Although otoh, In his specific Scenario Its almost better if he gets Into it, gets burned a little (since he seems to be able to afford it ) ,and then figures it out and becomes a Real Player ( he has the Money ) , if he truly wants to divorce his Wife , then go for it , Just don't be a complete fool and Marry her legally , that would be a financial disaster .

Reactions: Big

KyleMackey

Bronze
Apr 20, 2015
6oeol3.jpg

Yourmaninvegas

Feb 16, 2016
-
Just don't be a complete fool and Marry her legally , that would be a financial disaster .
"If you ain't no punk holla, "We want prenup"
"We want prenup!"
, yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo' ass she gone leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday, he found out it wasn't his
" - Gold Digger, Ye

D'Arcy (Apostropheman)

Karma, it's worth waiting for ;)
Apr 10, 2022
Here and there
"If you ain't no punk holla, "We want prenup"
"We want prenup!"
, yeah
It's something that you need to have
'Cause when she leave yo' ass she gone leave with half
18 years, 18 years
And on her 18th birthday, he found out it wasn't his
" - Gold Digger, Ye
The best advice I have received is this 👆(Assuming that marriage or cohabitation is intended) It can be a relatively simple 1 page agreement to the effect that you leave with what you brought in. So, if that's a toothbrush and a wig, so be it.

MY general advice is don't cohabitate and don't have kids with her (ANY her).

• Love
Reactions: Yourmaninvegas
Status
Not open for further replies.