I got sacked by my Sankie

Status
Not open for further replies.

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
Como dicen? Ladron que le roba a ladron tiene 100 anos de perdon? You basically cant call other people out for doing to you, what you intended to do (or did) to them.

Complaining about being stiffed by girls you intended to just use for sex, is like going to the Police about a botched drug deal lol Good luck getting any sympathy.

BermudaRum

Bronze
Oct 9, 2007
Como dicen? Ladron que le roba a ladron tiene 100 anos de perdon? You basically cant call other people out for doing to you, what you intended to do (or did) to them.

Complaining about being stiffed by girls you intended to just use for sex, is like going to the Police about a botched drug deal lol Good luck getting any sympathy.

What more needs to be said!:chinese:

mountainannie

Platinum
Dec 11, 2003
elizabetheames.blogspot.com
Yo

LOL dude one of the funniest and oh so true posts ive read on these forums. That is how a huge part of the female population in this country thinks and behaves. Doesnt matter if you're a tourist in a tourist town dealing with "hoes" or a latino living in S.D. for 12 years, that is how the majority of Dominican women behave and think. She was probably more embarrassed using the cheap cell you gave her than her own broken chapa. Its truly sad...

Only thing that matters in this country is the car you drive and how thick your wallet is. Only way to find a woman here that doesnt care about that is by finding a woman in church or going deep into el campo, y cuidao... and she will never be as hot or "mala" as the gold diggers.

In this country, your wallet needs a combination and even you need to forget the code.

where you been, man?

This is not this country,this is just Darwinian evolution.

Most of the women in most of the WORLD are like this.It takes 18 YEARS to raise a kid. So it logically follows that ONE of the traits that women find attractive in MEN is their ability to provide a roof over the head, food on the table, clothes on the back, shoes on the feet, for the family to come. That is just the way it is.

Rich -and GENEROUS ---guys will always get more chicks.

If you do a really do a job this life time, and are a hindu or buddhist, or pagan or New Ager, perhaps you will come back next time as a gorgeous female, and get your bills paid... OR a golden retriever... EVEN better!!

S

sheepshanx

hmmm, I have riled up some

So... waytogo and POPNY must be chicks, they respond like chicks. Most of you other dudes sound like turds. NV had a cool response. ANd Extremo...I didnt understand that. Who said I was new? And who said you were good?
More over, You chicks, waytogo and POP and he Bermuda broad, jump to conclusions. Who said I wanted to use her for sex solely? And who said she got anything? a $10 cell phone?{675 pesos for the phone subtract 26% tax, 250 pesos for the SIM Card and 100 pesos they preload on the phone=so....it was a $4 phone} A Steak dinner on her birthday at Kukara Macara? Yeah, she s a gangster, she broke the bank on that one. And this wasnt about her, there was no emotional attachment to her in the cumulative 9 hours, it is the type of person and how that person conducts themselves and what their objectives and alterior motives are.
The other terds here are funny. On the internet everyone is Chief Editor for the New York Review of Books. If I wanted to write something substantial I ll post an article in the New England Journal of Medicine. This was a sankie forum and I had a sankie moment. I thought it was humorous. And by the way, I tell my stories in the first person, speaking conversationally. Like the time I was stopped by the cops in Miami when the accused me of robbing a bank. Who writes a story like a book report?

and waytogo, I was married for 10 years, I dont want a "real relationship with a real woman". We all know Van Gogh cut off his ears so he wouldnt have to hear that ****...
and POP, I know you want me...you post 2 times in 6 hours just to say essentially "Ooooh, you so nasty!" My response to you is "Why thank you, thank you very much. And uhmmm.....how much for the lap dance?"

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Let's leave it to "wam, bam, thank you mam" and leave it at that.

Enough said!!!!!!!!:ermm:

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
So... waytogo and POPNY must be chicks, they respond like chicks. Most of you other dudes sound like turds. NV had a cool response. ANd Extremo...I didnt understand that. Who said I was new? And who said you were good?
More over, You chicks, waytogo and POP and he Bermuda broad, jump to conclusions. Who said I wanted to use her for sex solely? And who said she got anything? a $10 cell phone?{675 pesos for the phone subtract 26% tax, 250 pesos for the SIM Card and 100 pesos they preload on the phone=so....it was a $4 phone} A Steak dinner on her birthday at Kukara Macara? Yeah, she s a gangster, she broke the bank on that one. And this wasnt about her, there was no emotional attachment to her in the cumulative 9 hours, it is the type of person and how that person conducts themselves and what their objectives and alterior motives are.
The other terds here are funny. On the internet everyone is Chief Editor for the New York Review of Books. If I wanted to write something substantial I ll post an article in the New England Journal of Medicine. This was a sankie forum and I had a sankie moment. I thought it was humorous. And by the way, I tell my stories in the first person, speaking conversationally. Like the time I was stopped by the cops in Miami when the accused me of robbing a bank. Who writes a story like a book report?

and waytogo, I was married for 10 years, I dont want a "real relationship with a real woman". We all know Van Gogh cut off his ears so he wouldnt have to hear that ****...
and POP, I know you want me...you post 2 times in 6 hours just to say essentially "Ooooh, you so nasty!" My response to you is "Why thank you, thank you very much. And uhmmm.....how much for the lap dance?"

No, I'm not a woman...I just know how to treat a woman like a woman.
Something you seriously need to learn. You say you don't want a relationship with a real woman. I have a feeling you prefer blow up dolls....this way you can feel like a REAL man and they can't tell you off. As you say, Hahaha

Reactions: mountainannie
S

sheepshanx

No, I'm not a woman...I just know how to treat a woman like a woman.
Something you seriously need to learn. You say you don't want a relationship with a real woman. I have a feeling you prefer blow up dolls....this way you can feel like a REAL man and they can't tell you off. As you say, Hahaha

Bro, you re just as much woman as Rue Paul or Rosie O' Donnell.

And your joke wasnt funny. Maybe it was when it was said fresh from the mouth of Charles Nelson Riley on the game show "Hollywood Squares" from 1972. But bro, I do dig that cheap polyester suit you wear to the beach with the black sock/ brown sandal combo.

S

sheepshanx

I hear you annie

where you been, man?

This is not this country,this is just Darwinian evolution.

Most of the women in most of the WORLD are like this.It takes 18 YEARS to raise a kid. So it logically follows that ONE of the traits that women find attractive in MEN is their ability to provide a roof over the head, food on the table, clothes on the back, shoes on the feet, for the family to come. That is just the way it is.

Rich -and GENEROUS ---guys will always get more chicks.

If you do a really do a job this life time, and are a hindu or buddhist, or pagan or New Ager, perhaps you will come back next time as a gorgeous female, and get your bills paid... OR a golden retriever... EVEN better!!

What you say makes sense. But is it a way to be?
The end of that argument to state that only rich and wealthy should procreate. This country and many others with more and less resources that would not exist following that philosophy. And in addition, things change. People who are the bourgouise one era, can become the proletariat or the impoverished the next. Ie. Post-Saddam Iraq. There was more I was going to say but I m hungry for FRANKFURTERS.

waytogo

Moderator - North Coast Forum
Apr 3, 2009
Santiago DR
Bro, you re just as much woman as Rue Paul or Rosie O' Donnell.

And your joke wasnt funny. Maybe it was when it was said fresh from the mouth of Charles Nelson Riley on the game show "Hollywood Squares" from 1972. But bro, I do dig that cheap polyester suit you wear to the beach with the black sock/ brown sandal combo.

Thank you, I didn't think anybody noticed. At least I now know who was giving me the once over.

Mar 2, 2008
Sheepshanker, I'm sure the New England Journal of Medicine is eager to publish your next article.

They got such an overwhelmingly favorable response to your piece on the innate sexual appeal and attractiveness of soft pliable inanimate objects.

It seems a shame for you to be wasting your valuable time and talents writing sankie prose, but I suppose it is a way for you to meet your next lap dancer, or perhaps add another gal to your troupe.

In any event, keep up the good work. We are all anxious to read more of your informative and breathtakingly fascinating publications.

Reactions: mountainannie
S

sheepshanx

Sheepshanker, I'm sure the New England Journal of Medicine is eager to publish your next article.

They got such an overwhelmingly favorable response to your piece on the innate sexual appeal and attractiveness of soft pliable inanimate objects.

It seems a shame for you to be wasting your valuable time and talents writing sankie prose, but I suppose it is a way for you to meet your next lap dancer, or perhaps add another gal to your troupe.

In any event, keep up the good work. We are all anxious to read more of your informative and breathtakingly fascinating publications.

Haha that was funny!

When I get another girl we will go on tour, with an authentic Lou Rawls revue as an opening act.

POPNYChic

Bronze
Jul 27, 2009
So because you cant handle some straightforward honesty you resort to a personal attack, trying to compare me to a hooker or stripper? Real classy. And extremely disrespectful and innapropriate.

MAnnie, yep. Easy to see why.

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Sheepshank if you are going to be disrespectful to the members here you will not go far.

I don't see any point to this thread.

Closed

Reactions: jrhartley
Status
Not open for further replies.