I guess all good things do come to an end :(

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
What about Charamicos ? No good Dominican Style Breakfast Plates there ? Hey , if its cheap enough, and fresh, it may be worth the Ride over , no ?
btw, I would not eat at Baileys, even for FREE.

Garyexpat

Bronze
Sep 7, 2012
What about Charamicos ? No good Dominican Style Breakfast Plates there ? Hey , if its cheap enough, and fresh, it may be worth the Ride over , no ?
btw, I would not eat at Baileys, even for FREE.

I don't think you'll find an American/European style breakfast in Charamicos. Fish place across from Caribe Tours for lunch is great though.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
He (jd426) did ask for a Dominican style breakfast in Charamicos. I have never seen a Dominican style breakfast anywhere in the DR, but I have only been here for 13 years.

ChicaSlayer

Dec 16, 2016
I too was disappointed with the change of ownership. The good news is the guy from Canada has sold it to a local expat. I went by the other day and was told it will be a month or so before they are open for real, they are dong some construction and for now are just doing breakfast and Saturday/Sunday Brunch. Somebody also told me there is a couple of actual chiefs involved. I will go back in a month after they get their house in order,,,,

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
I too was disappointed with the change of ownership. The good news is the guy from Canada has sold it to a local expat. I went by the other day and was told it will be a month or so before they are open for real, they are dong some construction and for now are just doing breakfast and Saturday/Sunday Brunch. Somebody also told me there is a couple of actual chiefs involved. I will go back in a month after they get their house in order,,,,

Good for those looking for a breakfast spot, I hope. I only went there for dinner.