I like this sankie

Status
Not open for further replies.

UK GIRL

Jun 13, 2006
it must be cause they want the advise of others but really its a case of wise up as if you can meet the love of your life in two weeks

stormer

Apr 27, 2004
UK GIRL said:
it must be cause they want the advise of others but really its a case of wise up as if you can meet the love of your life in two weeks

Exactly, they just can't see it. :tired:

DominicanScotty

On Vacation!
Jun 12, 2004
I got some homemade sankies right here

They get released from a local prison. Fresh Dominican sankies that speak English too. They need a place to live and will even bring you to visit their family because they need a place to live too! If you are not interested in that idea we can go for a tour of Washington Heights right off of Saint Nicolas Ave or Broadway. Plenty of sankies there just hanging out with their hand in their pants waiting for someone to adopt them. They are here but daggone it.... they need papers!

Ok, I am having fun here and do not intend to offend anyone. The jist of what we are all trying to write is that you don't even know this guy. You met him just as if you would meet anyone of these sankies up here in the steeets of NYC or anywhere else. Would you just bring your kids to visit them in the "hood"? Of course not! What makes you believe that a sankie who works in a resort would be any different then a sankie who is from the streets of NY? Good and bad in every meeting you partake, it's a gamble. Have fun!

PEACE

curlyq

Mar 20, 2006
Take the advice from others and go with your gut instinct. It is generally safe to venture in the small towns, but if you don't trust this person, which it doesn't sound like you do then don't go. If he is classed as a "sankie" then that should tell you what you need to know. Just read the forums on here and you be the judge.

Potato_Salad

On Vacation!
Oct 13, 2005
laspinas76 said:
I was in Punta Cana Princess resort and met this worker, i intend to go back in a couple months and I was invited to visit his hometown. Meet his family and have a good time because he said he wants to marry me... lets not get there. I need advice, is it safe to go out of the resort and go to small towns and to bring my children with me? Am I making a big mistake? I need to make plans soon and having doubts big time.

I had a great time with this person and if I know then what I know now I would not have given my info to this person.

Help

There are many helpful threads about Sankies. Please read them so that you have a better understanding.

My cousin just recently visited Punta Cana. Kelly is that you?!? lol

Wag

Feb 4, 2005
There is something very wrong here IMO.

If the guy is a Sankie, why would you have your children around him? The purpose of having a fling is just that.... Do not get your children involved.

Wag

May 31, 2005
I don't think she sees it as a fling. Unfortunately, sometimes people fall in love so easily and so blind. Someone with children should know better from life experience. Period.

mountainfrog

On Vacation!
Dec 8, 2003
www.domrep-info.com
Meeting Daddy

Wag said:
.... The purpose of having a fling is just that.... Do not get your children involved.

You don't understand. ;)
It's not a fling.
He's the love of her life.
He wants to marry her.
The children have a right to meet her future Father asap.

Everything is going its Caribbean way.

m'frog

UK GIRL

Jun 13, 2006
Sankie

any way if she really did like him so much why is she asking for advice.. If it really is love then she should jet off into the sunset.... With her nice bank balance (which will drop)... What annoys me is why they have to lie why say Oh my mum is sick. My friend had left his wallet at home and said to me could I led him some money I did and on his return he gave it back to me.. He also invited me to meet his family where we drank lots of beer at no expense of mine.. Go meet his family what have you got to loose but go with your eyes open and keep your heart closed so it cant get broken

jrzyguy

Bronze
May 5, 2004
ok...my take on this.

You know he's a sankie. you accept that. I am sure you will be safe going out of the resort and meeting his family (he doesnt want to mess up his meal ticket)

I am fairly liberal....but keep your kids out of it!!!! What if he charms them and they like him? (sanks can be very charming as you know).

It is one thing for you as an adult who thinks she knows that she is messing with...just dont involve the kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.