I love it!

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ladybird said:
Actually Anna, you should read your pms, if you hadnt closed that thread so quickly you would have discovered the posting was the truth and I was joking with AZ!!!! when I said it wasnt, you never gave us a chance to respond before you closed it. To quote "In moderation not dictation lies our greatest wisdom". I really cant understand why you are so unkind sometimes, perhaps you dont realise you are.

WELL thank you so much for the PM. If I had recieved it yesturday it would have meant something but sending it to me 40 mins after we start talking about fakes just doesn't cut it somehow.

And his name is AZB

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Ladybird said:
paramount of importance,, a letter missing,, most grovelling humble apologies.

I am sorry if I sounded harsh, Ladybird, but I told you in another thread today as well, and you have used "AZ" in alot of posts, so it may confuse some newbies trying to figure out who you are talking about, thats all hummingbird - oops Ladybird !! LOL

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Ladybird or daisy, whats the difference, you sound like a bimbo no matter what name you choose. Funny I got so bored with that thread that I didn;'t even follow up on it until anna posted a link to it.
People like her who call me AZ are the same people who call Dominican republic "dominican".

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
:D
AZB said:
Ladybird or daisy, whats the difference, you sound like a bimbo no matter what name you choose. Funny I got so bored with that thread that I didn;'t even follow up on it until anna posted a link to it.
People like her who call me AZ are the same people who call Dominican republic "dominican".
:D :D :D

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
marliejaneca said:
I am sorry if I sounded harsh, Ladybird, but I told you in another thread today as well, and you have used "AZ" in alot of posts, so it may confuse some newbies trying to figure out who you are talking about, thats all hummingbird - oops Ladybird !! LOL
No offense taken at all I laugh too much :D :D