I need to fly from Porte Au Prince Haiti to Santo Domingo, any help?

carolina

Mar 23, 2002
Alright, well I will be in Haiti working with some community service, but I will be needing to get from the Porte Au Prince airport to one of three airports in DR, Puerto Plata, Santiago (least likely possible), or Santo Domingo.
I am having problems figuring out if it is possible to do thise, though i expect it should be.
Thank you for any help
-carolina

Samana1

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
www.samana-peninsula.com
PAP-DR

Air Caraibes (from 12-Jan-2004) fly daily escept Tuesday from PAP to SDQ un ERJ45

Air Jamaica Express is doing 3/4 weekly with DH also to SDQ

Aerolineas Dominicanas fly dialy to PAP from Santiago with a LET410 contact SAP group for more information

carolina

Mar 23, 2002
thank you so much, any idea how i could find a website or get intouch with any of these airlines?
-carolina

ricktoronto

Grande Pollo en Boca Chica
Jan 9, 2002
For Pity's Sake At Least TRY Google or a Travel Agent

carolina said:
thank you so much, any idea how i could find a website or get intouch with any of these airlines?
-carolina

I searched Google.com with the term Air Caraibes and found the home page with one click . I am sure "air jamaica' will not be a stumper either. it wasn't - first result in Google.

Search online then ask or just go to a travel agent and ask them and buy a ticket.

Note Air Caraibes doesn't start for a while - you cannot even find PAP on the route list yet.

One way December 15th $147 US with taxes on Air Jamaica. they don't fly every day.

Last edited: