Jan 16, 2009
Wtf

4 hours and we get this creativity?

Let me guess..... its raining????:cheeky:

Me..... sunny, warm Lake Huron Canada
Car washing, etc

SnakeMan,, you have struck a chord.... keep it going
This is hilarious...../ or is it hilarios ????:ermm:

I offer my services as Spelling Minister.... I am bilingual in English and American (even speak some Franco Cdn.).. ...... Espanol = not so good.... a work in progress

WW

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
I decree someone volunteer for Minister of cerveza, ron and chicharrones..

slow Down,
here ends the Free World.
Minister of Cerveza on the East coast is clearly a Dictatorship,
occpied by the same Head of Greenies since a decade and a half,
I will fight to stay in Powers til the end, with any available weapon and against any marching Force.
no elections on that Position will every be held during My Lifetime
Mike

MikeFisher

The Fisherman/Weather Mod
Feb 28, 2006
Punta Cana/DR
www.mikefisher.fun
4 hours and we get this creativity?

Let me guess..... its raining????:cheeky:

Me..... sunny, warm Lake Huron Canada
Car washing, etc

SnakeMan,, you have struck a chord.... keep it going
This is hilarious...../ or is it hilarios ????:ermm:

I offer my services as Spelling Minister.... I am bilingual in English and American (even speak some Franco Cdn.).. ...... Espanol = not so good.... a work in progress

WW

I never heard about an american speaking real English,
Hey,
according to my British Firends only,lol
me Myself doesn't speak Da Language neither
Mike

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Hey,
Mike

Canadian, my good man, Canadian... with a strong dose of Yankee built in after 15 years of residency

Those Yanks don't know to handle a knife and fork..... let alone spell/speak the King's English!!!!:squareeye

Please vote for my election
Free beer for every vote:classic:

WW

AlterEgo

Administrator
Staff member
Jan 9, 2009
South Coast
Those Yanks don't know to handle a knife and fork..... let alone spell/speak the King's English!!!!:squareeye

WW

Hey WW, definitely NOT PC. Sniff, sniff.... I'll have you know that we know exactly what to do with a fork AND with a knife. And I thought you were such a kewl guy......

Sniff, Sniff

AE

May 29, 2006
I would vote that the store keepers on the beach would not be allowed to go more than 10 feet from their casita in order to solicit customers. I hate when they stand directly in front of me and do the "Today my friend, special price," and I have to walk around them to get by.

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Help!!!....I'm an American ..Should I just kill myself now??

Hey,
Mike

Hahahahaha....gee Mike ...you really had me fooled!!.....I have to put on my X-RAY SPECS to decipher some of your posts.....;);)

Reactions: MikeFisher

pedrochemical

Silver
Aug 22, 2008
Hahahahaha....gee Mike ...you really had me fooled!!.....I have to put on my X-RAY SPECS to decipher some of your posts.....;);)

Once you get used to it, Mike's English makes perfect sense.
In fact I like his development of the English language - he takes it to new and undiscovered levels.

Reactions: Celt202

rice&beans

Silver
May 16, 2010
Long live The King...........

Canadian, my good man, Canadian... with a strong dose of Yankee built in after 15 years of residency

Free beer for every vote:classic:

WW

TRAITOR!!!..(Off with his head!!)......LOL......BUT.... I do like the FREE BEER part.....so you can't be all bad!!...:cheeky::cheeky:

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
i could be an executioner. there is nothing like cutting off the heads to bring some freshness to the kingdom. decapitation is a valuable lesson to all offenders and it is guaranteed to... well... cut the crime, so to speak.
at request i can also do impaling, flagellation and disembowelment. i can assure that customer service satisfaction will be my imperative.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
i could be an executioner. there is nothing like cutting off the heads to bring some freshness to the kingdom. decapitation is a valuable lesson to all offenders and it is guaranteed to... well... cut the crime, so to speak.
at request i can also do impaling, flagellation and disembowelment. i can assure that customer service satisfaction will be my imperative.
You are henceforth to be referred to as "Ministress Dorota the Impaler". :cheeky:

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004

Free beer for every vote
:classic:

WW
Ahem!

Might I remind you:

His Eminence said:
-Elected or appointed officials will be summarily executed upon conviction of taking any consideration in their line of duty not authorised, in advance, in writing my me. I am subject to this dictate.

:paranoid::tired::bunny::chinese:;)

PM suffice for written permission.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
see, a bit of torture never hurt anyone. it is more like an excercise, really. torture stimulates nervous system, promotes fast digestion, stretches muscles and tendoins. it is a kind of a spa for prisoners, yes. in fact i think i should charge torturees.
my department can support itself, i will not be a burden to taxpayers.
ministress dorota the impaler
department of well being

william webster

Platinum
Jan 16, 2009
Begging your pardon, Honorable/Honourable Sir/Sire

I am NOT recv'ing anything here... I am giving to the loyal population.... mead/beer for the populace.
Pure as the driven snow... I am:surprised

Aside, I hope the Dominatrix/Executioner is capable of doing the disembowelment while/whilst keeping the culprit alive...... essential that the guilty party see and hold his/her own bowels as part of the justice.:glasses:

And justice shall be done:pirate:

WW

beeza

Silver
Nov 2, 2006
see, a bit of torture never hurt anyone. it is more like an excercise, really. torture stimulates nervous system, promotes fast digestion, stretches muscles and tendoins. it is a kind of a spa for prisoners, yes. in fact i think i should charge torturees.
my department can support itself, i will not be a burden to taxpayers.
ministress dorota the impaler
department of well being

At least you won't have to travel far to get your training.

I hear that there is an ab initio course being held just over the water in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba. And for your convenience, it's held in English, (Well American English)