I think my heart should be breaking!

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
sankies aren't choicy...fat, skinny, tall, short. the only thing that counts is mula and/or a possible visa....

jrf

Bronze
Jan 9, 2005
Whatever happens in the DR stays in the DR .... if you want it, sankies aren't deterred by physical appearance, so my advice is, go for it!!!! You only live once and you know you want it. :bunny:

It may stay in the DR but everyone will know about it there.
Crazzzzzzzy :surprised

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
It may stay in the DR but everyone will know about it there.
Crazzzzzzzy :surprised

You got that one right, their mouths are flapping before the plane even leaves the tarmac!! LOL

Marlie

P.S. jrf - yippeee - warm weather is finally heading our way, when it hits Winnipeg - send it quickly to Nestor Falls!!!!

Talldrink

El Mujeron
Jan 7, 2004
Lanner and Miss Mia - guys, it is a public forum and you must admit that many of the questions posted are very silly! I do agree that some posters here are rude but many more are helpful. If you post about sankies - you got it coming... If you have a real concern or question, you will get your answer.

AZB is not the best example of tactful posts for the bravehearts that go off to DR looking for love. He does have good and valid points - although they are usually hidden within the messages.

You cant take it to the heart...

DRGirlatheart - So true even for us that are not tourists. Part of the allure of going to DR is that many are treated as celebrities when back in the US they dont get any attention at all. The policy for vacations should be: what happened did, keep it moving, it is what it is...

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
i like that talldrink..it is what it is

so go back home with a smile and plan your next trip....:laugh:

vince1956

On Vacation!
May 24, 2006
Try the clown bin

Are you saying there are no fat foreigners at the DR resorts? :surprised

do we need to put in a disclaimer every time a post is made like, not all foreigners are fat, not all sankie lovers are bimbos, not all people posting stupid remarks are serious.

was he talking about you? no? then why take it so personally?

we have 30 other forums on DR1 try getting out of here and read some real posts.
:bunny:
http://www.dr1.com/forums/clown-bin/59702-happy-valentines-day-just-remember-day-after.html 1 of 30 clown bin cool