I Wanna Be A Sanky In Dr

Status
Not open for further replies.

del4fun00

Apr 26, 2002
Now tell me this: how can an Indian (usually more educated than even most americans that I know) are compared with a sankie?

Indians are not "usually more educated than even most americans". If they were they wouldn't be in the US working at our 7'elevens. And why are you so high on indians anyway they think pakis are shit.

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
This was a fun thread...

...until AZB came in and spoiled the WHOLE thing!!!

PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE...PEOPLE...STICK TO THE SUBJECT AT HAND!!!

The "sankie" stuff is old already!!!

And AZB, you're too PREJUDICED!!!:mad:

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
you people are way too critical, this was suppose to be a fun thread and now you've spoiled it! I don't think I want to be a DR1 Sankie anymore :mad:

x_man

Bronze
Jan 1, 2002
Yes del4....

Here at DR1 we have a Dermatology department.
Chief Dr. in residence: AZB with his assistants Golo and O&C .
All skin related questions should be referred to them.
If its just sex we all can help you out.
X.

nikki

Jan 2, 2003
HI SANKY....IVE BEEN TOLD TO SEE YOU.............DO YOU KNOW HECTOR SANTIAGO.....WORKS AT PLAYA REAL HOTEL, JUAN DOLIO!!!!!
NIKKI

jbhermes

Sep 10, 2002
Nikki, Nikki, Nikki...

I don't think he meant for you to look up a PERSON named Sanky...I think he meant for you to do a search on the term "Sanky" to get info. on dominican men and what they want from the tourists.

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
I've read thru this thread and haven't been able to get an answer to the most salient question:

Where does one apply for this job? Also, what is the market for balding (well, bald already), middle-aged, decrepit, secular humanists? Oh yeah! Are they allowed to use toys or does it have to be "all natural, all the time"? If it's the latter, I tire just thinking about it -- which is probably not a good sign :nervous:

Inquiring minds want to know.

Thanx in advance.

DRtechie

"everyday is a holiday"
Jan 27, 2002
phiota.net
That was way too funny. Seriously nikki, you can't be that naive...can you? If you are then it's best for you to stay out of the DR...although judging from your last post it might be too late.

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
Is it possible that the term 'sanky' originates from 'zanqueando' (sp?) ??? which according to a Dominican friend means looking here and there?

Chirimoya

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
OwnRules said:
I've read thru this thread and haven't been able to get an answer to the most salient question:

Where does one apply for this job? Also, what is the market for balding (well, bald already), middle-aged, decrepit, secular humanists? Oh yeah! Are they allowed to use toys or does it have to be "all natural, all the time"? If it's the latter, I tire just thinking about it -- which is probably not a good sign

If you have lots of money, then your bald head, feeble, middle-aged body will not be a handicap in the DR. Beautiful Dominican girls will be fighting for your attention. Foreign girls won't be interested, however, because they are here to escape lechers like you.

If you aren't rich but have a few dollars for the putas, you will still have a playground for your toys.

OwnRules

Dec 26, 2002
twitter.com
Chirimoya said:
Is it possible that the term 'sanky' originates from 'zanqueando' (sp?) ??? which according to a Dominican friend means looking here and there?

As far as I can tell, the term is spelt correctly. Comes fom "zanca" or "bird leg/thin long leg" "zancada" = large stride, "zanqueando" = striding about." Can't help you with the rest, hadn't heard the term "sanky" when I was here last.

Ken,

Thanks bud. I hear they are having a sarcasm special on aisle two. Thought of you when I heard about it.

Hardly a lecher, and at 6'3" 200 lbs. not too 'feeble' either.

Woooosh!

Ken

Platinum
Jan 1, 2002
OwnRules said:
Where does one apply for this job? Also, what is the market for balding (well, bald already), middle-aged, decrepit, secular humanists? Oh yeah! Are they allowed to use toys or does it have to be "all natural, all the time"? If it's the latter, I tire just thinking about it -- which is probably not a good sign :nervous:

Sarcasm? What are you talking about, OwnRules? I was responding to the above description factually.

Status
Not open for further replies.