If you don't want be cheated by Dominican Men

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyaBye3015

Bronze
Jan 8, 2003
Ok, I have the perfect answer, tell him you're on the run from the Polish law because when your last boyfriend asked you for money you cut off his 'unit.'

momita

May 17, 2006
CyaBye3015 said:
Ok, I have the perfect answer, tell him you're on the run from the Polish law because when your last boyfriend asked you for money you cut off his 'unit.'

That is Funy !!! Bit Sarcastic but funny.
Damm why not to try ;) :cheeky:
Who knows maybe Director of "Basic Instinct" will find inspirations in my research:glasses:
Would we call that "Return to Basic Instinct". :cheeky: ;)

Musicqueen

Miami Nice!
Jan 31, 2002
Anna...Please, Please, Please... try to find out who this person is and where exactly they are posting from...:confused:

This thread is so ridiculous is funny!!! How in the world can this poster NOT know how to write proper English (in some posts and much better in others) but has all kinds of smart remarks for everyone????? :devious:

Or better yet...close the damn thing...I know, I shouldn't be reading...but it's a slow day at work...:cheeky:

MQ

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
momita said:
First of all I have to say that mostly people on this forum do not like me and disagree with me(don't you M'frog;) )
If you have a look for my previous Threads you will see what I mean.
Any way I'm always saying that Dominican men are very nice and they never ever tried to cheated me or take adventage of me.
This is out of discution.I didn't change my opinion at all.
But I can see why it happened that I met those right people !!!!
Most of you are from Usa or England or another rich countries.
What make you tasty slice of cake for them.
Even if I live in England I never really mention that.I Was always saying I come from Poland.I don't think so that Poland is on his High priority LIST:cheeky:
Then in that way I avoided any sankies and other cheaters.
Then good advice for all women going to Dominican Republic
Tell them you are from Russia,Bulgaria or Poland.
In this way you simple rejected all rubbish.
And will spend nice holiday with very nice People.
Iam going to do something oposite;) As I am going there again in 10 days
I will be pretented Rich English tourist:cheeky: I want meet some SANKIES
I will let you know about my resoults when Iwill be Back
Wish me luck
love you all
Momita

Don't date one. stay far away from them.

momita

May 17, 2006
give up

Musicqueen said:
Anna...Please, Please, Please... try to find out who this person is and where exactly they are posting from...:confused:

This thread is so ridiculous is funny!!! How in the world can this poster NOT know how to write proper English (in some posts and much better in others) but has all kinds of smart remarks for everyone????? :devious:

Or better yet...close the damn thing...I know, I shouldn't be reading...but it's a slow day at work...:cheeky:

MQ

I Agree Anna ,close that down if you want.
Musicqueen ...she is posting from Great Britain.One person in one body:eek:gre:

I CAN UNDERSTAND that somebody disagrees with me or has far more to say than me in certain topic.I AM always taking a good advice (as long as we can call them good.) Even if I have totaly diffrent picture of Dominican Republic doesn't make me stupid-(most popular word on this forum) or careless or ..whoever.
Aparently you didn't criticize my opinions ,you just critized ME or my English. How easy,isn't it???

Wish you all the best
Momita:bored:

Mar 21, 2002
Dragonfly32837 said:
LOL I like Momita's responses. Just don't keep reading it if you don't like it.

Why the HELL are so many people criticizing Momita. She's alot of fun. There's alot of haters on these boards. No wonder so many lurk instead of entering these pirahna infested waters of DR1. If you DARE challenge the well entrenched status quo of DR1, beware. You'll be torn to shreds with no mercy!

So I double Dragonfly's rsponse.

Status
Not open for further replies.