If you were looking at American Airlines fares....

M

mike in st louis

to the DR, they have extended their 'sale' from about the middle of March to the beginning of May. In my case I'm looking at $510.00, taxes and fees included, from Chicago to Santiago, with one stop in San Juan. That's not bad.

Originally I was looking at Mar 13-18 as the latest possible date to get that fare and now I'm looking at Apr 30-May 6. If you book any later, the fare starts rising in cost. I expect there are similar savings from NYC and other cities.

The one catch is that you have to book by Dec 28th.

I hope this is helpful to someone who is thinking about journeying to the island. If I'm just eating up valuable Board space with these posts, you know, stating what probably everybody else already knows, then somebody please Email me and I'll quit. I'm still kinda new around here.

D

Doug

Re: If you were looking at American Airlines fares

Any info is ok in my opinion, there are lots of ppl that don't frequent here on a regular basis...so any info, no matter how many times it's been put up on the board is ok. That's how I feel anyways. Rob how about you? and when are these new features going to be introduced to DR1? BTW, does anyone know the cheapest fare from Detroit Metro?