I'm going to break up with my DDD and it's a shame

M.A.R.

Silver
Feb 18, 2006
We gots her' a preacher 'oman who doubles as a spanish grammar and spelling police. :laugh:

hahahahah I try to help as much as I can, thanks.;)
I'll come back to help you out with some of your problems.:ermm:

ok sorry back to topic.

Chichiguita

Dec 30, 2004
Today is the day--if you haven't changed you're mind/heart. Go get em' tigre--stick to your guns and be true to you're own heart, and BE SAFE--head the warnings you have read, please...Godspeed.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Now this thread has been reduced to a chat room. So what ever happened to the original sankie lover? Did she commit suicide?
AZB

samanasuenos

Bronze
Oct 5, 2005
Hang in there. Long distance relationships are really tough. You know what to do. Don't listen to any of us. Just stick to your guns. Time heals all.

Ok, end of my cliches.

Take care,
SAM

DanaP

May 23, 2007
what happened?

I'm dying to know how it went!! The romantic in me wants it all to work out, but I also know how tough LD's are. tell us tell us tell us!!!!

d

borruga

Aug 26, 2004
how nice to see my little post kicked off a fun thread

well, the breakup was sad of course, but hey my definitely deliberate decision was well thought-out, and I will have many good memories. I will definitely continue to visit the DR, not as often though, and I'm looking forward to visiting new places (Mexico in July, Brazil in fall, yeah I 'm a traveller).

of course, the breakup was not my trip's purpose and besides the emotional side of it, it was a beautiful vacation as always in DR. I will probably post a trip report.

to AZB: I wanna know what you have that makes these beautiful young mocana girls from wealthy families fall for you, maybe it's that sharp tongue of yours

borruga

Aug 26, 2004
oh I guess you wanted to hear about his reaction. Well since he is a decent guy, he understood. He knows me, and knows when I'm serious. It was a long silent and tearless last hug at SDQ airport last Sunday morning. Much different from the sanky/gringa-goodbyes you see at POP or PUJ all the time. Feel free to judge me any which way... I know he is a genuinely good man

Now if he got himself a visa and a plane ticket (first class, coach, whatever), and came to beg me back, I would probably not decline...

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Ok I'm lost if he was so great why did you break it off? After three years why didn't you just marry him and bring him to the US?

If he gets himself a visa and a plane ticket to come see you I'm sure some other victim would have to be involved.

anyway whatever makes you happy

borruga

Aug 26, 2004
Ok I'm lost if he was so great why did you break it off? After three years why didn't you just marry him and bring him to the US?
He wouldn't be happy here, would have trouble adapting, and I would not be patient enough. I live in Switzerland, Europe. Besides that, he has not asked me to marry him, I have not asked, that's why I broke it off.

If he gets himself a visa and a plane ticket to come see you I'm sure some other victim would have to be involved.
that was meant as a joke in case you didnt get it

anyway whatever makes you happy
thanks

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
the sooner you break up with him the sooner he can get another woman. you see women are like guaguas; if you miss one, wait 5 minutes and another comes along :laugh:

i know you guys just LOVE my humor...

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Casablanca? ... so very nice

.... It was a long silent and tearless last hug at SDQ airport last Sunday morning. Much different from the sanky/gringa-goodbyes you see at POP or PUJ all the time. ...
Kinda like Bogie and Ingrid Bergman .... indeed, you are very lucky to have found true love and he'll be waiting for you to return in his loving arms someday soon. Drama queen, IMO.

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
here's lookin at you kid....

now get on the plane and let me look at someone else !! :laugh:

mamymari

Mar 28, 2007
I agree! Don't pick up your cell phone and delete messages right away. Sankies learn in Sankie School how to avoid a broken heart

Alyonka

Silver
Jun 3, 2006
I agree! Don't pick up your cell phone and delete messages right away. Sankies learn in Sankie School how to avoid a broken heart

That part is missing from their bodies - only cold calculating brain is present. They LOOOOOOOOVE their wonderful selves ..... ;)