In Sosua for 5 Days . . . Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

oneeasy

Jul 20, 2007
Want to know

:eek: Ok now where is the car wash and is it a good place for 5 girls to hang out and ;). We do not want any problems just a good time for a week.

Sep 19, 2005
the car wash is outside of Sosua just a little bit..maybe less than 5 minutes by car....on the main road that runs through Sosua(rte5)...you have to go east out of Sosua.

I went there only once and I didnt hear one reagatone song..all merenge bachata and salsa.

I think it would fine for 5 girls there.....it isnt a mingling type crowd....but the guys will come and ask you to dance if they have an idea you can dance one of those types of music.....

it is much much more of a local scene...than a tourist hangout.....

I dont think I saw four other gringos-as there outside of my table.

Does anyone else know if the lack of reagatone on the night I went is the exception or the rule??

bob

Beads

Bronze
May 21, 2006
I love the Car Wash. Its safe but you shouldn't walk around there at night. Use a trusted a motoconch, taxi, or your rental car going/leaving after dark as it is a lot more of a secluded area and less politur are around.

The people are very friendly and theres much less tourists around.

Also the beer is cheaper!!!!!

Once you graduate from Sosua Car Wash head over to Azucar which is down the road towards Puerta Plata its even more fun and less touristy also!

cabana4life

Jul 18, 2011
You must check out club 59, also if you can't bring girls to your room ...Try love and care Cabanas...cheap and clean.off the main roan towards cabarette..also sometimes you may not want the chicas to know where your staying....Good idea...Cabana.

Reidy620

Bronze
Mar 30, 2008
www.casaellie.com
You must check out club 59, also if you can't bring girls to your room ...Try love and care Cabanas...cheap and clean.off the main roan towards cabarette..also sometimes you may not want the chicas to know where your staying....Good idea...Cabana.

You're replying to a four year old thread so his holiday is probably over now!

FritoBandito

Bronze
Dec 19, 2009
I love the Car Wash. Its safe but you shouldn't walk around there at night. Use a trusted a motoconch, taxi, or your rental car going/leaving after dark as it is a lot more of a secluded area and less politur are around.

The people are very friendly and theres much less tourists around.

Also the beer is cheaper!!!!!

Once you graduate from Sosua Car Wash head over to Azucar which is down the road towards Puerta Plata its even more fun and less touristy also!

Isn't Azucar (a town called sugar??? lol ) where the casa de putas "Rio Verde" is??????????

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
Isn't Azucar a tipico not a town???
We have not heard from Se?or Beads for quite some time, he must have married Maria and moved to Cabrera with the rest of the familia....BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.