Inter-island flights

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
Now that I am living here in the Santo Domingo area, I am wondering how I can get around the Carribean and perhaps see other islands.

I see that Liat can take me to the Eastern Caribbean but what about travel to Jamaica and Cuba and other places.

Is anyone aware of how I can book some packages or flights to Jamaica from here?

I'm sure I could go to a travel agency here, but I'd love to do some searching online as well. Any information you can provide would be appreciated!

Thanks

Chirimoya

Dec 9, 2002
There are direct flights to Cuba on Thursdays and Sundays. For Jamaica you always have to go via Panama (Copa) or Miami (American).

Emely Tours is a good travel agency.

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
Through Panama?

There are direct flights to Cuba on Thursdays and Sundays. For Jamaica you always have to go via Panama (Copa) or Miami (American).

Emely Tours is a good travel agency.

Thanks for the info. WOW through Panama WOW....that's far

Thanks!

Matilda

RIP Lindsay
Sep 13, 2006
You can go direct to Antigua, Aruba, Curacao, Cuba, St Maarten, Puerto Rico, Panama

nikke

Sep 19, 2005
Thanks

You can go direct to Antigua, Aruba, Curacao, Cuba, St Maarten, Puerto Rico, Panama

That sounds good too. I'm hoping to hit some of those places as well. It would be nice to get to Jamaica too because I have a good friend that lives there.