INVASION OF PRIVATE PROPERTY IN DOMINICAN REPUBLIC

Status
Not open for further replies.

pinonuevo

Dec 7, 2020
Roman
I have a piece of Land Next to Los Delfines Aqua Park: I have some thugs Breaking and Entering into the land, I have videos of then breaking and stealing the cameras and can not get the police to arrest them even with evidence; I a ma trying to fence in the property and even with permits from city Hall can not fence it in; these thugs threaten the workers and even though they have no documents they can challenge the police with no consequences. Even with my titles in hand I feel that there is no respect for private property in Dominican Republic.
The government wants people to invest; but there is no protection to investors when a thug rents your property and does not pay or wants to move or someone enters in your property and occupies it Illegally.

No hay respecto por la propiedad privada en Republica Dominican y el gobierno no protege al inversionista.

Reactions: NanSanPedro

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
Why are you posting this again? You have posted this same information 3-4 times.

• Wow
Reactions: CristoRey

CristoRey

Welcome To Wonderland
Apr 1, 2014
The government wants people to invest; but there is no protection to investors when a thug rents your property and does not pay or wants to move or someone enters in your property and occupies it Illegally.
Welcome To Wondeland.

Reactions: pinonuevo
Status
Not open for further replies.