Is DR POP a good place to go for a single guy

Status
Not open for further replies.

salito123

Mar 10, 2003
yo, whats the deal with this isht?

guys advertising prostitution?

OMFG

I don't appreciate this at all, how foreign men have destroyed or people and culture with boards and messages like this, it is just a blatant advertisement for prostitution,

disclaimer:

whos ever intention is to look for and honest women and not a working girl, this message is not intended for you, anyone else that is proliferating and encouraging prostitution, I hope a nice VD awaits you

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
salito123 said:
yo, whats the deal with this isht?

guys advertising prostitution?

OMFG

I don't appreciate this at all, how foreign men have destroyed or people and culture with boards and messages like this, it is just a blatant advertisement for prostitution,

It takes 2 to Tango!
Nobody is forcing Dominicans to be Sankies or Putas!
I fail to see how it is destroying Dominican Culture or its people.

salito123

Mar 10, 2003
your absolutely correct

no one forces them, but they are surely exploiting them.

don't act cute, you know it and i know it, this is disgusting plain and simple. and like i said, if thats your purpose than so be it, AIDS is rampant out in DR. who ever goes out there for that purpose will surely get what they deserve in teh long run....

exploitation is wrong plain and simple....

and whne you come on a board and basically advertise it, you are helping to exploit people that come from and have nothing, I hope you feel good raping and pillaging, I bet your white.......

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
salito123 said:
your absolutely correct

no one forces them, but they are surely exploiting them.

don't act cute, you know it and i know it, this is disgusting plain and simple. and like i said, if thats your purpose than so be it, AIDS is rampant out in DR. who ever goes out there for that purpose will surely get what they deserve in teh long run....

exploitation is wrong plain and simple....

and whne you come on a board and basically advertise it, you are helping to exploit people that come from and have nothing, I hope you feel good raping and pillaging, I bet your white.......

The act of exchanging money for a service is not exploitation.

While prostitution is not a career path I would recomend to anybody I can say that there are many other careers I would not recomend to others as well.

The myth of Heterosexual AIDS is one of the arguments use by those against prostitution. Of all the groups that have contracted AIDs heteros are the smallest. And of those how many are lying about their sexuality? If Aids were spread by heterosexual Sex we would all be dead by now.

Tony C

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.sfmreport.com
salito123 said:
so your saying that Hetero people do not contract AIDS?

The chances of a healthy male contracting the HIV Virus through Heterosexual Sex are at best Slim.
I would worry about the other plethura of STD's and other infermities out there.

salito123

Mar 10, 2003
we are most definately not in CHINA.....

and DOMINICANS hardly have anything in common with Chinese people.

in pakistan is considered fine to eat your boogers, would you do it? does it make it fine for everyone else to participate in this behavior?

Tony c: where do you get your stats from, because obviously the rest of the world surely is not privy to this knowledge of yours since most of the people in the NY infected with HIV are for the most part HETERO

salito123

Mar 10, 2003
wow

and the conspiracy theories and ignorance
show there face,

wow

I almost peed my pants reading that stuff

I guess you guys are also liberal and anti war, correct?

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
I'm slowly learning that there is no point in imposing your rules and views on others. Only children need to be taught. Adults have all the information they need available to them if they want it.

So live your life

By the way we are way off topic here. If you want to talk about aids then please start another thread

Thanks

Last edited:

salito123

Mar 10, 2003
so in other words turn a blind eye to things that you consider wrong and unjust?

Just let it be?

let foreing men come to my country and exploit the locals? and me not say anythign about this?

and on top of that come on to a board that supposedly is here to show the positive side of My country and basically throw an advertisement for prostittution?

I don't know what world you guys live in, but in that world I guess i am an idealist.....

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Start another thread this one is closed. I think the poster that started this one has the answer by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.