Is it safe to deposit money in the DR banks, and what type of interest can I expect?

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Anyone Who Invests Their "NEST EGGS" In The DR,Better Be Ready To Make An "OMLET"!!!

"Finance Houses" haave absolutely ZERO security of your priciple!
"BANKS" are just one step up!
How many "HUGE" banks have "Failed" here?
"Solido"... Como BANINTER"!!!!:cheeky::cheeky::cheeky:
CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCC

oriole100

Bronze
Oct 9, 2005
If you don't live here, be carefull. The advice you are getting are from people who have exeprience with this market and banking system. If you want to try it, put a little in and see what happens. Please don't put all your eggs in one basket. I've learned it's better to lose a little, on the upside, then everything at once. When you understand what's going on you can allways make more later.

jenniejayne

Dec 31, 2008
So, if i deposited $100K in US in a CD, I could possibly end up with less than what I put in? Or im just completely bassackwards? I would personally never invest with a finance house, I just assumed the banks are insured and would be ok.

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
So, if i deposited $100K in US in a CD, I could possibly end up with less than what I put in? Or im just completely bassackwards? I would personally never invest with a finance house, I just assumed the banks are insured and would be ok.

Just remember the marketing slogan of BanInter, Todas Las Posibilidades!
2vb5v2u.jpg

Last edited: