Is My Man For Real?

Ladybird

Bronze
Dec 15, 2003
dreamteamdownloads1.com
Oceanbound

How old is he? what does he do in DR ? what is his past relationship history? It will be repeated with you. What is your past relationship history? it too will be repeated with him. I would bet your past relationship histories are simliar. So, we already know how things will probably turn out.

You don't hv to answer those questions here. Just ask yourself.[/QUOTE]

Havent you bothered to read the posts on this thread? The op has already explained all this

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
No, I have not read this entire thread. I find all these threads a bit boring. Its the same thing over and over and over. They all ask the same question and the replies are all the same.

For example:

question:

"Does my Domincan bf's ding dong really love my 350 pound body ?"

answer:

"He used your comb? What a free-loader. Drop him."

snooze....................

Last edited:

oceanbound

On Vacation!
May 31, 2007
Just read the OP's original post that answered my questions.

However, those details are nothing more than IF IT'S TUESDAY, IT MUST BE BELGIUM.

In other words - same story, different names.

If we answer "No, he really does NOT love your 350 pound body" the reply from an OP is "But, he says he does."

So, why waste our breath? And for all we know, he might !!!!

danceaway

Jun 22, 2006
Me too...

I think I know this guy and he is my BF too....I am also 50 and he is 27...but what happened to the car, the shiny new red honda that I bought for him, and his cell phone, his new apartment, all his clothes, and the money that I sent him for his babies, and other GF's. Please dont tell me he bought a motorcycle with all that I sent him just to impress you.....please PM me so we can get to the bottom of this.....

Damn. I am catching on....

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Otra mas.....

When you have oceanbound, Alyonka, SassyLady and BJP posting on a thread, say goodbye to your common sense, whahahaha!!. Just "kidding"............................
.....And now danceaway!!.

Now I know there's no God!.

Either that or God is a female and is punishing us, wahahahaha!!.