is there a low testosterone cream here in this country?

Derfish

Gold
Jan 7, 2016
You can get any med. on this island with out a prescription. However you should consult your physician before starting a regimen of testosterone cream/gel. There are complex side effects and only a physician can advise you if the benefits out weigh the risks and side effects.

But can you imagine a physician that will tell the truth? I cannot they are hard wired to lie, just like politicians.

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
First you need a blood test that will show if you are low in testosterone, the chart goes by your age, (and a male).then your Doc, will use injectable testosterone, the best is testosterone cypionate. the best results are injections every week, in the top of the glute, with a 23 guage needle , 1 inch long. after 1 month retest blood and adjust testosterone dose. When the correct level is reached , you can inject the testosterone your self at home, the nurse will show you correct way to inject. The problem with stroke and heart attacks is from the blood becoming to thick due to increased hemoglobin (the part of your blood that carries oxygen ,ask Lance Armstrong about that) this can be overcome by taking 1 tablet of aspirin a day, low dose 81 mg, the problem of prostate cancer. is addressed on your yearly check up with a psi marker test and exam, on you yearly check your Doc will do a blood test to check if your dose needs to be adjusted. This is the safest and best method of testosterone replacement therapy. I would tell people to have the correct diet, and sleep, and vitamins, and use the gym 3 times a week. The results will be huge. Remember 40% of men over 40 years have low t. DOC

Lamar

Mar 31, 2016
Thank you all for taking the time to reply, since it's not available otc does anybody know the best doctor in the Sosua are to get this done.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
This is a special area, doctors with hormone replacement expertise are a bit difficult to find. Average doctor in the DR will not know about about testerone. Not knowing will not stop them from treating and charging you. Try looking for a book first and learn about what you are getting into.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
No lifestyle changes, diet and or exercise will come close to HRT. If you are 50 or older your natural testerone levels will measure low and "qualify" you for HRT. Low testerone levels go along with getting older. Testerone replacement along with regular exercise, especially load bearing progressive resistance (lifting weights) will change your life for the better. It's not just physical. Look up benefits of HRT. Steroid ology book is a good place to start. God luck

USA DOC

Bronze
Feb 20, 2016
No lifestyle changes, diet and or exercise will come close to HRT. If you are 50 or older your natural testerone levels will measure low and "qualify" you for HRT. Low testerone levels go along with getting older. Testerone replacement along with regular exercise, especially load bearing progressive resistance (lifting weights) will change your life for the better. It's not just physical. Look up benefits of HRT. Steroid ology book is a good place to start. God luck

you are 100% right, remember if you self medicate with this drug, you are playing with fire. I will check my contacts in DR , try to find the right Doc for you, what area do live in?

GringoRubio

Bronze
Oct 15, 2015
You can get any med. on this island with out a prescription.

There are drugs that you need a prescription for. Most of the hard opium pain killers, valium, etc. Cancer meds. Meds for immunity suppression, etc. Not sure what the criteria is but it seems to be an index of potential harm from use such as addiction or toxicity.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
There are drugs that you need a prescription for. Most of the hard opium pain killers, valium, etc. Cancer meds. Meds for immunity suppression, etc. Not sure what the criteria is but it seems to be an index of potential harm from use such as addiction or toxicity.

In the news recently it was stated that erectile dysfunction meds and antibiotics will now also require a prescription.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
if you are going to start hormone replacement you need to educate yourself first.
Just going out and taking testosterone can be a big mistake.
To get it right is a delicate and complicated balancing act. You must know what you are doing or it will be a for sure fail.

I saw injectable Testosterone Cypionate for sale in single dose vials at the pharmacy inside La Sirena in Puerto Plata in October of last year. The price was around $900 pesos.
I asked for it out of curiosity just to see how easy it'd be to get. I haven't tried other pharacies, but if the one in La Sirena has it I imagine that so too would Farmacia Carol and others like it.

I saw injectable Testosterone Cypionate for sale in single dose vials at the pharmacy inside La Sirena in Puerto Plata in October of last year. The price was around $900 pesos.
I asked for it out of curiosity just to see how easy it'd be to get. I haven't tried other pharmacies, but if the one in La Sirena has it I imagine that so too would Farmacia Carol and others like it.