Is voodoo a threat?

something_of_the_night

Has left the building...
Feb 7, 2006
So,when do the next classes on learning to be a Brujo start?????????????

bob

Bob, this is not like taking classes in Java, Perl, or even Photoshop or Cisco routing; you have to leave your first-world stuff behind. You don't learn how to be a brujo. Besides, I think your chances are remote.

It might be easier for you to drain the world's oceans and/or collect all the water in one single teaspoon, than to become a brujo. Now, it could be arranged. Remember the part about the Benjamins?

Eddy

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
This is normal life here, I used to ask the same questions until I learnt.
But please all you non-believers should not scoff. This is a very dangerous area to mess in. Dont contact any "experts". Leave things be.
I agree but some people need to learn the hard way.

dv8

Gold
Sep 27, 2006
dammmm and I 've been raising the wrong farm animals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

will i have any use for my undervalued swine?????

bob

there is plenty of good use for swines. the baron likes to ride'em for sterters, they're like limousines...

ade

Jun 14, 2005
Lol

thanks for all your thoughts - I knew the thread would create a reaction. My husband is a non believer and as you rightly say our house/car probs are just bad luck but having had a few 'wise' comments or 'cracks' from dominicans it did make me curious! I visited a Haitian brujo's house in DR last year with a bunch of English journalists - saw the bath you describe (it had a chair hung over a stone trough) and a fire pit with a pair of filthy underpants stretched over the coals fire which had various items belonging to a local man (wife sorting out his infidelity)strewn amongst them, so guess it's best not to meddle. Interesting all the same...:rolleyes:

Sep 19, 2005
Bob, this is not like taking classes in Java, Perl, or even Photoshop or Cisco routing; you have to leave your first-world stuff behind. You don't learn how to be a brujo. Besides, I think your chances are remote.

It might be easier for you to drain the world's oceans and/or collect all the water in one single teaspoon, than to become a brujo. Now, it could be arranged. Remember the part about the Benjamins?

why dont I kill two birds with one stone and just put the oceans in the teaspoon...

and just last week i moved, and threw away a globe...that fit in my hand nicely........I burned it,......maybe I can go back and scoop up the ashes( in a teaspoon)....then I would have succeeded, and could sign up for class right away.

see its easy to solve these riddles

the classes are co-ed ...right?

bob

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
The band Cosmic Voodoo is playing at my bar again tonite at 9:30pm-1:30am.

Should I be scared?:rambo:

You can view them live via internet here at 9:30pm: Gecko's Streaming Music; type "demo" (no password) at the prompt.