italian expat stabbed to death in boca chica

Kyle

Silver
Jun 2, 2006
PC has many non-AI hotels. the chica market is booming. Boca Chica is the original So-Sewer (Sosua).

yacht chef

Bronze
Sep 13, 2009
PC has many non-AI hotels. the chica market is booming. Boca Chica is the original So-Sewer (Sosua).

And get your nuts cut off and sleep in a pool of red. Was this guy cut up by the same 15 year old girl that carved up the 81 year old?
Nothing cool about this shti.

mofongoloco

Silver
Feb 7, 2013
Poverty has nothing to do with it? It has everything to do with it.
Imagine growing up and most of the times only having one meal a day, you don't think being malnourished, very little education etc doesn't have an affect on the brain and behavior?
http://dr1.com/forums/showthread.php/158635-20-of-Dominicans-have-mental-health-problems?highlight=

I am not disagreeing with you. We are greater than the sum of our parts. 5 children all grow up in the same family, eating the same nutritionally deficient diet attending the same lousy schools. one becomes a crook or other anti-social behavior.

The thing about humans, even the most poor and oppressed, have the gift of grace.

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
http://hoy.com.do/deguellan-inversionista-italiano-en-boca-chica/

An update on the Italian.

He was a businessman with apartments and vehicle rentals but interestingly it would appear he had other interests from what they found in his apartment......condoms, lubricants/creams and dildos

They have a suspect in custody.

With all due respect for the poor guy, he probably needed a dildo with a condom on it and lube to get it into where ever he was sticking it.

I had a friend many years ago who lost his privates in Vietnam, and that stuff was the tools he used to keep the other half happy.

Jun 18, 2007
www.rentalmetrocountry.com
With all due respect for the poor guy, he probably needed a dildo with a condom on it and lube to get it into where ever he was sticking it.

I had a friend many years ago who lost his privates in Vietnam, and that stuff was the tools he used to keep the other half happy.

Don't assume things, you know how many old farts I know in Boca Chica who can give a young guy a run for their money?

ju10prd

On Vacation!
Nov 19, 2014
Accountkiller