italian resident of sosua kidnapped, beaten up and robbed

Status
Not open for further replies.

zoomzx11

Gold
Jan 21, 2006
The chrome browser takes just a second. Cheeeeesh, chill out, Guys. It should be english but its not a perfect world.

windeguy

Platinum
Jul 10, 2004
There are very few links to news stories about the DR that are in English and the moderators are not going to translate all of them. So do it yourself.

Feb 7, 2007
HELLO, does not DR1 say it is an English speaking board?

how you say? roll my eyes to the back of my head..............

Yelp, cruise peeps doing the la rep dom search......... find DR1 ......ooops, problema DV8 the head of grammar control is in control and says you peeps better be spanglish literate when you set foot on this soil................ YAWN

AFAIK dr1.com is English language where posting in Spanish language is permitted. If the whole OP was made in Spanish it would be OK according to the rules as well. So chill. ..

donP

Dec 14, 2008
The Lazy Whiners

If it were not for people who browse the local newspapers and post links to relevant articles, the readers of DR1 would not be very well informed.
{The DR1 News section cannot cover such a wide scope.}

The interested reader will not be too lazy to do a few mouse clicks in order to get a translation to his/her language (not only English, mind you).

Others (the lazy whiners) will just stay ignorant.

donP

bigbird

Gold
May 1, 2005
The chrome browser takes just a second. Cheeeeesh, chill out, Guys. It should be english but its not a perfect world.

oh NO, please tell me you didn't say that. Last time I used chrome browser with Google translate the Grammar Drama Queen wanted to rip me a new arse hole because Google Translate is so full of errors.

Don P, when you coming out the closet...................... ROTFLMAO

FYI, for the most part I can understand the Spanish links, I am very good at the cut, copy, paste thing and throwing it into a online translator when needed. At the same time I also know there are a lot of readers on DR1 who log on and as far as being computer literate, well they are not.

Have a nice day everyone.................

Status
Not open for further replies.