It's Happening

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
Good on yer Robert!! Many of us will be glued & waiting your updates as 'Things' are bound to happen!!

Can you throw any more light on this exit poll? This was the first I heard of it & I must say I am delighted to hear it!! - Grahame.

BushBaby

Silver
Jan 1, 2002
www.casabush.org
URGENT Clarification/confirmation required!!!

I have JUST heard that Fello has supposedly dropped off being Hippo's runnuing mate & that Hippo has had to accept Milagros as the new VP potential!! Has anyone else heard of this? I haven't had television on the local news stations all day & only heard ir by word of mouth - NORMALLY reliable but on a subject as Vital as this .........??

Personally I find this very hard to believe that this could happen at such an 11th hour & JCE being closed etc. etc. BUT ???? Fello is supposedly giving his weight behind Leonel. OUCH!!! If this IS true, what the hell will happen when the polls open???

Any clarification would be GREATLY appreciated!! - Grahame.

Robert

Stay Frosty!
Jan 2, 1999
dr1.com
BushBaby said:
I have JUST heard that Fello has supposedly dropped off being Hippo's runnuing mate & that Hippo has had to accept Milagros as the new VP potential!! Has anyone else heard of this? I haven't had television on the local news stations all day & only heard ir by word of mouth - NORMALLY reliable but on a subject as Vital as this .........??

Personally I find this very hard to believe that this could happen at such an 11th hour & JCE being closed etc. etc. BUT ???? Fello is supposedly giving his weight behind Leonel. OUCH!!! If this IS true, what the hell will happen when the polls open???

Any clarification would be GREATLY appreciated!! - Grahame.

It's not in the news or on the TV. I would assume if it was true, it would been all over the media.

ERICKXSON

Bronze
Dec 24, 2002
www.creambay.com
Robert said:
It's not in the news or on the TV. I would assume if it was true, it would been all over the media.

it's late they might be home asleep to be ready for tomorrow.....
i really doubt it but if it's true more power to the Lion........

Chris

Gold
Oct 21, 2002
www.caribbetech.com
the day is here!

Does anyone else feel quite nervous? Are you chewing your nails and are you giggling stupidly at things? Oh man, all I can say is What am I doing here in lala land?!