ive been in thailand 14 years, now i fancy dominica...advice please

Status
Not open for further replies.

livinglife

Nov 22, 2015
well it seems as though you all ways have a simple way of explaining things which makes it so much easier to figure out,when I come in June i will check everything out,living expense ,visa,I agree you should try for a while to see if you will like it.I like the idea because it put me close to my family and if you can live in S.E. Asia you can live anywhere for most part,one quick question,do they have a high and low season,that for all your info.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
well it seems as though you all ways have a simple way of explaining things which makes it so much easier to figure out,when I come in June i will check everything out,living expense ,visa,I agree you should try for a while to see if you will like it.I like the idea because it put me close to my family and if you can live in S.E. Asia you can live anywhere for most part,one quick question,do they have a high and low season,that for all your info.

High and low season? I think you are referring to tourism? Yes, high season for tourists is from before Christmas & until Easter. The weeks between Christmas and New Years and the week leading up to Easter are extremely busy along with long Dominican Holiday weekends. Depending where you live it may effect you more.

Koreano

Bronze
Jan 18, 2012

Putting yourself close to your family is one thing and able to find time and go is another. My parents home is 3 and half hours flights from where I live and I used to drive that much before third cup of coffee in the morning. But how often do I go? One or two, three times a year? I do visit them whenever I have flight for business and holiday, but it all cost money and need to find time (yours and your family's).

Status
Not open for further replies.