Jarabacoa

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Minimal nightlife, better on the weekends and holidays. It's not a hooker town and many local girls come from families that can buy or sell 90% of gringos, and don't care about tourists.

Jarabacoa is where the rich and connected Dominicans go to escape the heat and noise.

Cabanas (not the short-time hooker hotels, but weekend mountain cabins) are available for rent. Call Marisol Genao @ 809-574-6844; she speaks excellent English and can help find something for you.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Buena Vista

Cobraboy, do you know this town, Buena Vista? I own a lot there. The entrance to where my lot is next to a warehouse (ferreteria) which is right
on the corner. In the not too far future, I'll build my cabana there. There's a small river (creek) that runs thru my property. So, in 2 or 3 years, you'll have a new vecino to party wild. ;)

Dream on, Zeus. Dream on.

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
Cobraboy, do you know this town, Buena Vista? I own a lot there. The entrance to where my lot is next to a warehouse (ferreteria) which is right
on the corner. In the not too far future, I'll build my cabana there. There's a small river (creek) that runs thru my property. So, in 2 or 3 years, you'll have a new vecino to party wild. ;)

Dream on, Zeus. Dream on.
We drive by the ferreteria all the time heading to the autopista. It's just down the street from the fruit guy @ the speed bump...;)

If you need a reputable builder, let me know.

ZEUS

Bronze
Feb 14, 2003
Hi, Cobraboy. You're right. That's where the entrance is. And, yes, I'll need a reputable builder in the future. Someone that's Nature friendly. Next time I go to Jarabacoa I'll look you up if you like.

Hasta pronto (Zeus)
Julio Cesar.;)