Jardines De Coson - Open Letter from Albert Defazio

cobraboy

Pro-Bono Demolition Hobbyist
Jul 24, 2004
It would have been logical to just add it to that thread . But then again people would read that deposit monies have been tied up for at least 4 years on this project. Also they would hve read how many similar promises have been made in the past.
The reason a developer wouldn't return a deposit is because the money has already been spent.

This does not speak well for the ethics or financial strength of the developer. There are no excuses that can cover that "inconvenient truth."

I would NEVER risk one dime with a developer who did not give my $$$ back EVEN if he had a compelling legal reason not to do so. No solid developer should need deposit $$$ to spend on current financial obligations.

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
Hi:
I would like to know the answer to a very simple question? Have the developers informed those who have already invested their money, at the conception of this project, where there money is now? How much interest are the developers paying there individuals for the use of their money in the last 5 years?

S

george1

Jan 2, 2011
Mr. Defazio is a proven and shameless lier who should be bannned from the Caribbean. I feel sorry for anyone who lost even a Dime on this cheat. I know him for years.

Chip

Platinum
Jul 25, 2007
Santiago
I hate to say it guys but this dude is a sham. After 5 years if it ain't happening it probably won't. The salt in the wound is this guys says it will happen soon.

I would say to anybody wanting to buy property in the DR the first think would be to check references, and DR1 is good for that. Second would be to see that they have started on construction and if they haven't but want money up front there are other options.

Bottom line, if it is too good to be true it probably is.

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
From the start you could tell the OP is associated with the developer. They want to give past investors hope while thinking up new ways to sell the project to new investors. This guy is bad PR for the DR. Funny how a young pothead is looking at 30 years in jail but someone that stole over 1 million USD is still living large and planning his next FRAUD......................

SunCalWayne

Jan 27, 2008
I'm an investor in Jardines de Coson for Villa with substantial deposits on-the-line. I've made a couple of attempts to contact Richard Alberto for his reported new info on this project. No response. I have not been contacted by the owner Albert Defazio in about two years and past attempts to reach him have failed. If there is a thread of legitimacy to Richard's post about this project being back-on-track I would have expected some communication!

Jumbo

Bronze
Jul 8, 2005
Sorry Wayne, he had some shill post here to say they are back on track but nada. The money is gone and his assets hidden in dummy corperations. Now he is preying on the hopes of past investors to get more money. This guy needs some justice Dominican style. Hopefully someone will post the news link when it happens.