Jennifer Lopez in the DR to perform

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008
It is at Casa de Campo, overpriced but will sell out anyway. The VIP tickets are double that price.

Oh are there VIPs in the DR?  My my my.  And these VIPs need to see the Bronx perform?

jeb321

Bronze
Dec 12, 2008

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Before fame and stardom, J Lo was a "Fly Girl" dancer from the FOX show "In Living Color".

This where many got there start. Jim Carrey, The Wayans brothers, Jamie Fox among others.

[video=youtube;odnFMO0pD8s]x[/video]

Bronxboy

Jul 11, 2007
Here is another one:

Her ass was fatter!!!!

[video=youtube;C7-fwZqNq_0]x[/video]

the gorgon

Platinum
Sep 16, 2010
She is from the Bronx.

i am aware of that, bob. i know exactly the area she comes from. she just happens to be called Jenny from the Block, not Jenny from the Bronx. it's an inside thing. you would have to be from the inner city to understand the social connotations..

Africaida

Gold
Jun 19, 2009
The secret is out

i am aware of that, bob. i know exactly the area she comes from. she just happens to be called Jenny from the Block, not Jenny from the Bronx. it's an inside thing. you would have to be from the inner city to understand the social connotations..

[video=youtube;dly6p4Fu5TE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dly6p4Fu5TE[/video]

:)

shorts

Dec 3, 2012
The pricing is aligned with the escalating cost of concert tickets in the US.

Membership at a decent gym is 4000 pesos a month in SD/STI, so double that for a concert is not out of the realm for well to do people.

J Lo is known for performing stunts and having a variety of special effects at her concerts, so if those are involved then the value is there.

Apr 7, 2014
Exactly , how many times we seen it happen.. She must have a very expensive personal Trainer..

I think Madonna was paying her personal Trainer like $250K a year, going by memory, i could be off, but it was a big $$
she went overboard though, and started to look too muscular .

yeagh, miss a couple workouts J Lo and we see what u looks like .

Now them SOUTH American Beauties , its Genetic .. they can eat Steak every day and not gain it in the belly.
Uhmmmmm....no. Maria Conchita Alonso? She hit the wall and then it fell on her.

rfp

Gold
Jul 5, 2010
Not priced for locals. There will be locals-only tickets available the week or two before the event.

What kind of locals do you hang out with ? Do people think that only "rich" foreigners can afford these event ? These shows are 90 % Dominicans if not more

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
$200 tickets in a place where average income is $300/month. As I said, there will be tickets available closer to the date to locals at nowhere near the current price.

Sent from my ASUS_Z016D using Tapatalk

LTSteve

Gold
Jul 9, 2010
$200 tickets in a place where average income is $300/month. As I said, there will be tickets available closer to the date to locals at nowhere near the current price.

Sent from my ASUS_Z016D using Tapatalk

Come on use your brain. Yes Dominicans go to these shows but not people on the low income scale. We are talking wealthy people, of which there are many, in Santo Domingo who buy these tickets.

Riva_31

Bronze
Apr 1, 2013
San Pedro de Macoris
Come on use your brain. Yes Dominicans go to these shows but not people on the low income scale. We are talking wealthy people, of which there are many, in Santo Domingo who buy these tickets.

Also foreigners staying nearby, I have a friend that is coming same day and I have to get tickets for him.

Jaime809

Bronze
Aug 23, 2012
You're proving my point, despite your efforts to disagree. There will be other tickets issued later for folks who can't afford $200 pricetags.

Aguaita29

Silver
Jul 27, 2011
As Dominicanas approaching 50 ????

Jennifer-Lopez-a-New-York-le-4-janvier-2016_exact1024x768_p.jpg

And, I am no Jlo fan, but doubt that there is a significant trace of Presidente in these abs. :D
She looks amazing! I like her show, Shades of Blue. She and Ray Liotta play dirty cops. I would have never even imagined her on ANYTHING next to Ray Liotta, but somehow it works.

Last edited:

SKY

Gold
Apr 11, 2004
You're proving my point, despite your efforts to disagree. There will be other tickets issued later for folks who can't afford $200 pricetags.

There is no chance of any other tickets issued for a lesser price. And the odds are great that it is a sell out.

Lucifer

Silver
Jun 26, 2012
somehow, i do not think that wealthy expats living in the Casa de Campo area will be rushing out in droves to see Jennifer Lopez. Wayne Newton and Waylon Jennings, maybe. JLo is a little too ethnic..

Waylon died in 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.