Joy of Shopping at Walmart

JD Jones

Moderator:North Coast,Santo Domingo,SW Coast,Covid
Jan 7, 2016
The incredible thing is you can find dozens of these types of videos on youtube and X .

Reactions: NanSanPedro

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
I almost never go to Walmart and haven't been in a long time. Had to go recently to get something (the only place I knew that had it) and was surprised (ok not really) that almost all of their items are locked up (not on the food side, the other side). Took 15 minutes to get someone to open the locked shelf so I could get the item...guess what it was...Vicks vapor rub in stick form. It was all locked up. Sorry a bit OT....

Reactions: cavok

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I almost never go to Walmart and haven't been in a long time. Had to go recently to get something (the only place I knew that had it) and was surprised (ok not really) that almost all of their items are locked up (not on the food side, the other side). Took 15 minutes to get someone to open the locked shelf so I could get the item...guess what it was...Vicks vapor rub in stick form. It was all locked up. Sorry a bit OT....
It's amazing how some members of society feel that anything under 900 dollars is free for the taking.

keepcoming

Moderator - Living & General Stuff
May 25, 2011
It's amazing how some members of society feel that anything under 900 dollars is free for the taking.
I was surprised at all the things locked up; I mean basically everything was locked up. But that seems to be the trend with stores.

JD Jones

Jan 7, 2016
I was surprised at all the things locked up; I mean basically everything was locked up. But that seems to be the trend with stores.
One would think that an attended locked entrance and a dress code that prohibits hoodies and other gangster-type dress would go a long ways to control the problem.