Juan Dolio / Villas Del Mar Construction Updates

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Costa Blanca by Metro

. Located between Juan Dolio and San Pedro de Macoris Costa Blanca is designed on 300 acres with over a thousand meters of beach front. The design concept consists of Greg Norman Signature Golf Course with Golf Club House , Lakes and Preserved Wetland , Marina with Marina Village , International Brand Tennis Center , Punta Pescadora Founder's Condominiums , Beach Front Condominiums (with 60 m building setback) , Beach Club and Pool , Ocean and Golf View Condominiums , Utilities and Service Area , Two Entries : Main Entry with a future connection to Beach Road (Boulevard) ; Secondary Entrance and Service Road connected to the Highway to San Pedro de Macoris...

SamanaJon

Jun 20, 2007
Request for Steve G...

Enjoy the fotos and artist renditions of all the future projects in JD. Could you please post some actual pics taken on/of these sites as of the past 45 days. I for one, really would like to see the progress of the new JD. Thanks in advance. ;)

SamanaJon

Jun 20, 2007
Thanks for the Fotos on your site Steve

I have look at your pics. Nice. Please continue to update the albums. It is most informative. I paln to visit JD in the very near future to see the place for myself.

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
Costa Blanca

Interesting Project. The Land Cost Is Well Below Juan Dolio Land, And There Is Alot Available. The Concerns Are -
The Terrible Odors That Invade From The Sugar Cane Factory North Of The Property, And Which Is A Noxious Odor When They Start To Burn Cane In Season-
The Dirty Water From The River Run Offs During The Rainy Season, And The Current Which Takes This Run Off Directly Towards The Beach Locations Being Considered. I Remember Dead Cows Washing Up On The Juan Dolio Beaches Following Strong Storms, These Having Passed Through The River Boardering He Property.

San Pedro Is Not The Most Entertaining Town- Pretty Dangerous And Suffering From Job Losses In The Free Trade And Other Businesess There. Not The Kind Of Town To Take The Kids To At Night.

The Project Looks Interesting.
Speculative Also.

STEVE G.

Bronze
Apr 2, 2006
community.webshots.com
Interesting Project. The Land Cost Is Well Below Juan Dolio Land, And There Is Alot Available. The Concerns Are - The Terrible Odors That Invade From The Sugar Cane Factory North Of The Property, And Which Is A Noxious Odor When They Start To Burn Cane In Season- The Dirty Water From The River Run Offs During The Rainy Season, And The Current Which Takes This Run Off Directly Towards The Beach Locations Being Considered. I Remember Dead Cows Washing Up On The Juan Dolio Beaches Following Strong Storms, These Having Passed Through The River Boardering He Property.
San Pedro Is Not The Most Entertaining Town- Pretty Dangerous And Suffering From Job Losses In The Free Trade And Other Businesess There. Not The Kind Of Town To Take The Kids To At Night.
The Project Looks Interesting.
Speculative Also.
From the other thread
... As I know first is offered the Founders Club ( Punta Pescadora ) the rest will come later during next year ... and during next 10 years ( as planned ) ... it is like Cap Cana - long term construction with various phases ... and it's a good news for San Pedro de Macoris community : it will be creating new jobs and important that they are going to contribute in cleaning up Higuamo river area together with Multi sectoral Coalition for the Conservation of River Higuamo (Coalici?n Multisectorial para la Conservaci?n de la Cuenca del R?o Higuamo )

Looks like the Group Metro ( Developer of the Costa Blanca project) and the San Pedro factories are on the same boat now, so they will work it out ...Coalici?n Multisectorial para la Conservaci?n de la Cuenca del R?o Higuamo

Papa Benito

Dec 5, 2006
I visited Juan Dolio briefly Saturday

It is the most over-developed area that I have ever witnessed! Who is gonna buy?

Fernandez

Bronze
Jan 4, 2002
the current crop of investors will come from all over. Perhaps the effort should be concentrated on projects that develope added secondary services, which to date are a serious component that is lacking.