Just Back from The D.R.

JOHNNY HONDA

Motorcycle MANIAC
Sep 25, 2002
Nah Eddy its Bahia Blanca and this guy should call himself Stoned Jones,hey hes saving a young girl what hes saving her for well thats another question anyhow I m SURE HE WONT HAVE TO DEVELOP HER TALENT:bandit:
J.H.

Criss Colon

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
yahoomail.com
Dear "STONED" Jones,most of those who.......

....responded so negatively to your post have some experience with "Bar GirlS,some don't,I do! First,Dominican Girls,and don't forget the boys too,are beautiful sexual creatures!!!!! Now,your girl,she can go to "English" school,"Computer" school,and any other "School" you are stupid enough to pay for,but it don't make any difference! I never met a whore in any bar,or club, who hadn't done BOTH! Yet they were still in the "Life"! If she can get a 9 to 5 job,and you go see her working,you may have something.If she is still working there after a year you might have something! I garantee this will NEVER happen! The girls in the "Life" claim that they hate doing what they do,and that they are poor with no alternative! "Bullshit"! They are lazy,and like the so called "Glamore" of the street!Enjoy the sex,look for a relationship near your home!CRIS