Justifying drinking curfews...

amparocorp

Bronze
Aug 11, 2002
they should ban the music not the drinking. drinking i've got no care about, it's the noise that goes with it. i bet the cops would love to go around confiscating large speakers, they do it with motos.........i can see it now, a flatbed AMET tow truck loaded with bosinos..................or just let the cops shoot bullets at the source of noise after 12 PM.

InsanelyOne

Bronze
Oct 21, 2008
I think I'm confused. I don't go out much but I know I've been to clubs (Imagine, Mangu) well after midnight... I recall being at Imagine at almost 5am and they were still serving drinks. This is the first I've heard of curfews... guess this just goes to show how much I get out.

A.Hidalgo

Silver
Apr 28, 2006
Big to do about nothing. Stock up on the rum. Keep a reserve on hand and go and have a good time, and remember a club is not the only place to drink and have a good time.

Last edited:

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
You tourist guys want good gozadera? Check out san gil and salento, colombia. small towns but the fun never ends. Oh and leave your wives in USA. hahahaha. me so bad.
AZB

I'll ask Robert to delete theses post, where you are promoting Colombia in a DR related forum. Man you know very well that tourism is our big industry, what is going on with you..

Traidor

JJ

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
I'll ask Robert to delete theses post, where you are promoting Colombia in a DR related forum. Man you know very well that tourism is our big industry, what is going on with you..

Traidor

JJ

I was just talking about a small sneak trip to these places. Remember, I am a foreigner and I live in DR, while you are dominican and you choose to live in USA. so who is the traitor? Hahahaha.
Just kidding man.
AZB

bachata

Aprendiz de todo profesional de nada
Aug 18, 2007
I was just talking about a small sneak trip to these places. Remember, I am a foreigner and I live in DR, while you are dominican and you choose to live in USA. so who is the traitor? Hahahaha.
Just kidding man.
AZB

My body is here in the US but my mind is in DR.

Dominican slang that applaies to me.

Tu estas como el bacalao, el cuerpo aqui y la cabeza en Noruega.
You are alike the norwegian cod fish, your body is here but the head in Norway.

HAhahahaha

JJ