Karaoke Wed's at the Coco hotel.

I am not a big Karaoke fan but people are having a great time every Wed at the Coco 8pm till midnight. So if you like Karaoke come on down.

It's my fav bar and the owner/bartender is one of my best friends here so I guess I am biased but it really is a fun time (with some great singers and some not so great ones :p)

Coco Hotel is located at 151 A Martinez (on the same road as infinity Blu, just follow the road about a minutes drive towards Cabarete on that road and it is on your left hand side.).

Decent priced rooms as well.

This place is not fancy but if you like a bit crazy and fun this is the place! :classic:

SosuaEnVivo

Nov 13, 2014
I've spent a few nights drinking there too. Great spot with unique clientele.

Sent from my SM-S920L using Tapatalk

Tamborista

hasta la tambora
Apr 4, 2005
I am not a big Karaoke fan but people are having a great time every Wed at the Coco 8pm till midnight. So if you like Karaoke come on down.

It's my fav bar and the owner/bartender is one of my best friends here so I guess I am biased but it really is a fun time (with some great singers and some not so great ones :p)

Coco Hotel is located at 151 A Martinez (on the same road as infinity Blu, just follow the road about a minutes drive towards Cabarete on that road and it is on your left hand side.).

Decent priced rooms as well.

This place is not fancy but if you like a bit crazy and fun this is the place! :classic:

Perfect for a quickie, JAJA!

jd426

Gold
Dec 12, 2009
This is my hang out bar when I am in Sosua... i may even have sat next to some of you and did not realize it ? dams, thats a scary thought .