Ladies-did it ever occur to you...

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
why your Dominican boyfriends give you the answers that they give you?:devious:

Here are some examples of their answers and what that answer actually means a majority of the time:

1) I do not want to move from my country to your country - I love it here! (or some variation of this)

This could mean:

a) I have it too good here, with woman arriving each week, I can make more money and have more sex. I can have many girlfriends sending me things, and paying for a good time every night of the week. I just have to keep a log as to when each one is coming back so I don't "overbook" myself, aside from that, my life is one big party - yahoo!!!

b) How would I explain to my wife from (Germany, Canada, US or wherever) that I mysteriously got a visa to leave the country all by myself with no help from anyone, and unfortunately I will not be able to live with her after years of expressing my undying love for her!

c) How would my sister (aka -my wife) and sisters child (aka my son or daughter) like it if I move and am unable to bring them right away to the foreign country, only because I have to make it look "real" for at least 6 months!

2) Of course, I want you to move here, but I think that we should get our own apartment/house away from the barrio so we can start our own life together.

This could mean:

a) now my wife and kids will not have to pretend they are cousins of mine, etc.

b) that my mom and dad will not have to pretend to move into my house since it was their house to begin with.

c) I can go to my wife and kids at any time and just pretend I had to work late, or that there was a family emergency.

d) I can take the next unsuspecting lady to the barrio and introduce her to my familia, so that the western union money doesn't stop flowing and my novia will have no idea what I am up to.

3) Let me pay for everything.

This could mean:

a) I just came from the Western Union office.

b) I have now baited her, she thinks, since she reads DR1, that we sankies never pay for anything, so now I am in the clear! LOL

c) Now I can tell her that because I have been paying for everything, I do not have any money left over for my mothers operation and she will feel so bad about spending a poor man's money she will offer to pay for the whole thing - yahoo!!!

Ooooh, I can think of so many - but let's see where this goes before I spend too much time and energy on this!!!

Anyone have any examples to add?:p

Marlie

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
why your Dominican boyfriends give you the answers that they give you?:devious:

Here are some examples of their answers and what that answer actually means a majority of the time:

1) I do not want to move from my country to your country - I love it here! (or some variation of this)

This could mean:

a) I have it too good here, with woman arriving each week, I can make more money and have more sex. I can have many girlfriends sending me things, and paying for a good time every night of the week. I just have to keep a log as to when each one is coming back so I don't "overbook" myself, aside from that, my life is one big party - yahoo!!!

b) How would I explain to my wife from (Germany, Canada, US or wherever) that I mysteriously got a visa to leave the country all by myself with no help from anyone, and unfortunately I will not be able to live with her after years of expressing my undying love for her!

c) How would my sister (aka -my wife) and sisters child (aka my son or daughter) like it if I move and am unable to bring them right away to the foreign country, only because I have to make it look "real" for at least 6 months!

2) Of course, I want you to move here, but I think that we should get our own apartment/house away from the barrio so we can start our own life together.

This could mean:

a) now my wife and kids will not have to pretend they are cousins of mine, etc.

b) that my mom and dad will not have to pretend to move into my house since it was their house to begin with.

c) I can go to my wife and kids at any time and just pretend I had to work late, or that there was a family emergency.

d) I can take the next unsuspecting lady to the barrio and introduce her to my familia, so that the western union money doesn't stop flowing and my novia will have no idea what I am up to.

3) Let me pay for everything.

This could mean:

a) I just came from the Western Union office.

b) I have now baited her, she thinks, since she reads DR1, that we sankies never pay for anything, so now I am in the clear! LOL

c) Now I can tell her that because I have been paying for everything, I do not have any money left over for my mothers operation and she will feel so bad about spending a poor man's money she will offer to pay for the whole thing - yahoo!!!

Ooooh, I can think of so many - but let's see where this goes before I spend too much time and energy on this!!!

Anyone have any examples to add?:p

Marlie

I don't need your presents - your money - all I need is you here.

which means, please send me money, so you can't afford to come back.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
Why are you all so obssessed with these low life chopos? Don't you have any lowlives in your own country that you have to look for trash here?
AZB

planner

.............. ?
Sep 23, 2002

Can also mean - really this is a load of crap, I do want to move to your country I just don't want to seem eager.

3) Let me pay for everything

Not actually heard from any sankies mouth ever in this century! But if he did pay - it is baiting in action.

Now I will add:

You have changed my life.

This can mean :

1. I just changed the wallpaper on my cell phone from her picture to yours.

2. I just changed my clothes from my last gringa and now I am ready for you.

3. You have no idea how much it is about to change. Western Union here I come.

4. Yes you have changed my life and the life of my wife and children. I really appreciate this.

Kind of FUN thread..............LOL

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
You are my angel. I know God has sent you to me.

which means,

now you will look after me and my family financially, all my medical bills will be paid.

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
NO, we don't.

Can we make another sub sankie forum called: white trash? There all the misfit tourist women can talk all day all night about their animation negros and motoconcho boyfriends.

lets face it, there are a ton of handsome educated black men in USA and canada but it so happens these women are attracted to the loser types only.
AZB

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Dead Wrong

someone burned your ass real good...

You couldn't be more wrong if you tried!

I was never involved with a Dominican the whole time I lived in the DR, just observed a hell of a lot, as well as worked at a resort so was in close proximity to these guys for 8 hours a day!

Please, all of you, quit assuming things about people, it doesn't become you!

This was just meant as a fun thread - you know - happy, jolly, it's the most wonderful time of the year, type thing!

Marlie

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Why are you all so obssessed with these low life chopos? Don't you have any lowlives in your own country that you have to look for trash here?
AZB

I sure hope you were not meaning me, AZB!
After all these years on the board, I thought you would have known me a little better than that!
Please read above post that explains why I wrote this thread!

Marlie

AZB

Platinum
Jan 2, 2002
After all these years on the board, I thought you would have known me a little better than that!

Marlie

Its not directed towards you. Its directed towards women who worship these losers. Actaully I didn't even pay attention that this thread was started by you.
AZB

AnnaC

Gold
Jan 2, 2002
Have you noticed

that when the word ladies is in the title you can depend on AZB to jump right in as if anyone was addressing him? :laugh:

Don't kid yourselves he just loves these girly chit chats ;)

Audra

Bronze
Mar 19, 2006
Can we make another sub sankie forum called: white trash? There all the misfit tourist women can talk all day all night about their animation negros and motoconcho boyfriends.

lets face it, there are a ton of handsome educated black men in USA and canada but it so happens these women are attracted to the loser types only.
AZB

what would you know, why did you move to the DR, to increase your chances?

you should have your own sub section to brag about your so called "conquests", do we complain about having to read your threads??

again, quit stereo-typing NA women.

by the way, did you take your grumpy pill today, you've called every thread today boring and stupid.

Robin'sGirl

Jul 10, 2006
Animation Negroes and White Trash. What a combo! Come on AZB you're slipping a little. You forgot to call us Cows LOL!

shadInToronto

On Vacation....
Nov 16, 2003
Shearing celebration ....

May the fleecing continue unabatedly ... confessions of lovestruck lasses :bunny:
sheep_shearing_1_lg.gif

miguel

I didn't last long...
Jul 2, 2003
Little advice.....

Marlie
Marlie, darling, DON'T listen to some of the moronic comments by some of these people!.

You are an old member and those who know you all these years know that you are MORE than a sweetheart. One of the very few here.

The word "LADIES" was a "giveaway" for me, a man the last time I looked (although I couldn't find anything, haha), to stay away.

AZB is like a hungry kid in a candy store: "can't eat enough candies", in this case "can't eat enough threads". You see, he is already sick of making my thread "famous", perhaps he want to make this one "famous" also. Can't you tell the that guy is "famous" only in his head, hahahahahaha!.

Shad:

Was your post directed at AZB?. If it was, you are a funny dude!!.

Now, MALE MEMBERS: I believe this thread is for "DA LADIES", so let them have some fun without us being, well, DUMBASS MALES!!. Shyt, did I just called myself a DUMBASS?. But, am I still a male if I have NOTHING "there"?. Never mind.

Carry on ladies

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
You are an old member and those who know you all these years know that you are MORE than a sweetheart. One of the very few here.

...but young at heart! LOL Gosh, have you been talking to my daughter - she thinks 45 is old too!!!:D

Anyway, thank you for the kind words, Miguel. I appreciate them.

I hope that some of these examples may put up some red flags for those who are just joining us and are too lazy and/or DR1 challenged to research the sankie forum!

Well, back to my "geritol" ;)
Marlie

Edited to add: I don't mind some of the male members to join in as long as they have something constructive to add - if they don't - just keep your comments to yourself!
Also, these are actual lines I have heard some of these guys using on the unsuspecting woman and think that if anyone else has heard some good lines, they should add them with their knowledgable interpretation.

marliejaneca

Bronze
Oct 7, 2003
Wow, I have to admit, since the guys aren't contributing - this thread just died!!!

Or is it that the ladies won't add anything because it may reveal that they have heard these lines first hand??????;)

Hmmm....

Marlie